VI

Peggy was sitting down completing paperwork for Phillips when she saw Steve "Captain, Phillips wants you in his office" Steve smiled at her "of course Agent Carter" with that he headed to his office.

"Ahh Rogers good to see you... I've gotta send you away again.." Steve stood there shocked "but sir I just got back?" Phillips sighed "your not going in to battle, your going undercover on a mission with Carter you two work good together brains and muscles you both have you two are going Russia"
Steve stood there shocked "your sending me on an undercover mission with Agent Carter?" Phillips nodded "here's all the details on the mission Carter should be reviewing her files now, you head out tonight go talk amongst yourselves" Steve looked down "yes sir" and with that he left.

"So captain, how'd it go?" Steve smiled "you knew the whole time? About the mission?" Peggy put her pen down and sat up "I knew yes... what about it?" Steve sat on the side of her desk "and you didn't tell me?". Peggy bit her lip for a second thinking of what she should say next "yes because Phillips wanted to..." Steve chuckled "lies it was because you didn't want to talk to me" Peggy smiled sweetly "of course I wanted to talk to you... I just didn't know how" she looked down at her hands in her lap.  Steve stood up and smiled "we better talk about this mission" he held his hand out to help her up, in true Peggy fashion she got up by herself "so where do you want to talk about this captain?" Steve sighed "your room, my room, conference room, wherever you feel comfortable" Peggy smiled "my room I wanna change, this skirt is making my stomach kill". Steve nodded and they walked towards her room he took a seat on the edge of her bed and briefly read the file as she got changed into something more comfortable.

"Agents are to travel to London, England and complete the following mission of undercover travel. Captain Steven G. Rogers and Agent Margaret E. Carter will be going as husband and wife" with that he looked at Peggy and smiled she went red "Peggy and Steve Jenson will be attending a ball and will be observing their surroundings, a child has reportedly been artificially created by Hydra and is being tortured every single day. Their role is to protect the child and then return when necessary" Peggy looked at Steve with worry in her eyes "that's a big mission... that's very i- I have never had to do something that big I mean it's..." Steve cut her off by pulling her into a soft kiss which she melted into. Steve softly pulled away and smiled "I don't want to hear anything else come out of your mouth unless it's positive" Peggy smiled "you can't give me orders" Steve smiled "I'm a captain?.. I can do whatever I please"