XIII

⚠️NSFW WARNING⚠️
Peggys parents were upstairs playing with Evelyn and trying to get her to sleep when Steve was downstairs with Peggy with the record player or dancing. "Now put your right foot forward and step closer to me" she said smiling Steve did so but ended up stepping on her toes sending her falling over. Steve caught the underside of her back and smiled looking down at her. "Hi" she blushed, Steve pulled her tight and kissed her softly she smiled in the kiss having her first feeling of freedom in ages slowly pulling back steve continued to dance with her slowly. He kept looking at their feet so Peggy tilted his chin up to look him in the eyes. He smiled and so did she as they danced together happily holding each other there. Steve picked her up by her thighs and held her tight swaying her, "I like this" she said gently. Steve smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her neck "soon this war will be over and life will hopefully go back to normal and it'll all be okay" he said burying his head in her neck. Peggy smiled "would you want to go upstairs and cuddle?".

*10 mins later*

Steve started tearing her blouse off and pushing her on the wall passionately running his hands up her sides and the round of her ass. He pulled her close to his chest and ran his hand up her bare back playing with the bra clip "are you okay with this we can stop of slow it down if you would like" Peggy shook her head "I want this" she said softly. Steve unclipped her bra and slides it to the floor revealing her breasts he smirked and buried his face in them kiss and sucking her soft skin and licking and teasing her nipples. She moaned in response. Lifting her up he placed her on the bed and zipped down her skirt and pulled it off slowly pulling down her stockings. He ran his hands up and down her thighs admiring her body skimming from her soft neck, round breasts across her flat stomach and down to her heat. Peggy smiled up at him and caresses his hand. He looked up at her and got between her legs kissing her inner thigh and reaching for the band of her panties.

"Can I?" He said softly, Peggy nodded as Steve kissed his way placing a soft kiss on her pubic bone and started slowly peeling down her panties. His length grew in his boxers as he saw Peggys hear throbbing and wet just for him. He tossed them on the floor and buried his face in her licking her insides and sucking on her clit. His tongue traced around her folds and started lapping at her eating her juices. Peggy squirmed and moaned as Steve ate her out her he hips bucked up but Steve pushes them down. She squirted and eventually came as Steve teased her entrance. Steve smiled and cleaned up all her cum with his tongue making her go into another orgasmic high. Steve smiled pushing her further onto the bed and pulled off his boxers lining himself up at her entrance. "If you want me to stop just tell me to stop okay?" He said gently pushing himself into her. He linked they fingers together and held them at her sides and slowly and gently thrusted his hips into her feeling her walks clenching around his length. Peggy moaned in pleasure as Steve started to thrust himself into Peggy.

Gripping onto the sheets she arched her back and moaned as she came all over him. Steve smiled at her face as she slowly started to come down from her high breathless. Still thrusting into her he came long and hard inside of her earning another loud moan out of her. He slowly pulled out and laid a soft kiss on her clit and laid next to her pulling her close pressing another kiss to her forehead. "How was that?" He said anxiously another large smile spread across her face "amazing".