XIX

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"Yes..." she said shocked at what had just come out of his mouth. Steve smiled widely standing up gently sliding the ring on her finger. She smiled and kissed him softly "how did you know my size?" Steve smiled. "I asked for your dads blessing and your mother helped me with the size" he said smiling. Peggy smiled and kisses him softly "well darling it's perfect". Peggy stood there and held onto him tight not wanting to let him go. Steve rubbed her back and kissed her neck softly. Peggy smiled tilting her head back to give him more access, he sucked gently and nibbled lightly causing a soft moan from Peggy. Steve began to get hard at the sweet sounds that escaped her mouth.

She gently linked their fingers pulling him towards the bed, Steve let go of her hands putting them
On her hips and pushed her back onto the bed gently. She smiled pushing herself up the bed to lay on the pillows, crawling on top of her Steve kissed his way from her thigh all the way to her lips. Their tongues clashed as they engaged in a passionate kiss, he kissed down her belly towards her wet heat, where he hurried his face in her and ate her out swirling his tongue around her Clit making her hips buck and sweet sounds and moans escaping from her mouth gradually getting louder as the pleasure inside of her grew.

[a few hours later]

"I love you Steve" Steve smiled and held her close to his chest "I love you too"

A/N hey all I just wanted to say that I will be ending this wattpad and starting a new one I know I didn't finish on a very good part but I wasn't happy at all with the story line but I have a new Steggy wattpad coming soon so be sure to check my Instagram @scprvsp for that announcement x