IV

Peggy went to open the door to her room "Uh pe- Agent Carter do you need help with anything?" She stood there for a moment realising how hard it's going to be to get changed. "Um... yes but you won't want to help with that so it's fine" Steve walked up to her "what's wrong I'm happy to help no matter what it is" Peggy chuckled "I'm sure you won't want to" Steve sighed "alright, I'm just down the hall if you need me" he unlocked the door to his room got changed into a pair of sweats and laid on the bed. Not long after someone knocked on his door, he got up and answered "hey what you need help with" Peggy stood there for a second realising he was shirtless "I- uh um" she had never been so flustered "I need help" Steve chuckled "yea I know that what with?" Peggy looked down "um.... getting changed I can't move very well I really didn't want to ask and..." Steve cut her off "it's okay peg have you got what you need to wear out?" She nodded "it's on my bed". Steve smiled softly "well come on we will get you sorted shall we?" Peggy nodded and headed towards her room and opened the door for him to get in. He stepped in "alright you just wearing pjs?" Peggy chuckled "um no just sweatpants and a shirt they are just here" she handed him them and shut the door.

"You don't have to help me if you don't want to" Steve smiled softly "peg your covered in dirt and you were just shot I'm happy to help you now I'm guessing ur going to need help with getting your gear off?" Peggy nodded "uh yea" alright do you want to sit down for me to help you it'll be easier and you won't have to get back up?" Peggy sat down on the end of her bed "sounds good" Steve put the clean clothes on her nightstand and started slowly and gently taking off her jacket, then her shirt revealing her black lacy bra which Steve tried very hard to ignore. "Do you need to change that or..." Peggy went bright red "oh um.. oh god I do" Steve chuckled "I have an idea stand up and face the wall so I can't see and then I will unclipped it pass you your new one and then clip it up for you" Peggy smiled "I'm just going to get back into bed so I probably won't put one on" Steve nodded "alright we can do the same thing you can face the wall take it off and then pop your arms up then I help you with your top" Peggy nodded and stood up slowly and faced the wall. "I'm going to unclip it now... okay peg?" She nodded "alright" and Steve unclipped her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders "arms up" he grabbed her shirt and slid it over her head and gently pulling it down her waist. "There we are and I saw nothing, is that okay?" He said smiling softly, she nodded and walked back and sat down on the bed. "Scooch back" she did as he asked and she moved back up the bed slowly and went around the side and unbuckled her belt. "This might hurt a bit because it's going over the wound okay peg" "uh yea, just don't pull too quickly or u might see too much" she said laughing. Steve giggled "of course now lift your hips up" he put his hands underneath her ass and slowly pulled her pants down and put them on the floor. "Where did you put the clean ones?" Steve said looking around "oh god I wouldn't have a clue" she said sitting herself up.

"They were my only pair too" she said sadly. Steve had an idea "I'll be right back" he ran to his room got a pair of sweats pants and went back to her room. "Got it" he said smiling "what's that" Peggy chuckled "legs up Carter" she complied and put her legs up as he said. He slid his pants on her "they are a bit big sorry..." Peggy giggles and slowly sat up "thank you captain you really didn't have to do that". Steve smiled "I just wanted to make sure ur okay"

Peggy smiled "most other soldiers would have undressed me pushed me onto the bed and snogged me... but I wouldn't have asked anybody else" Steve smiled "you trust me?"

"I do" she said with a smile on her face.