Part 35

Klarissa's POV

Lorenzo woke me up super early this morning for some doctors appointment he scheduled. I'm not really sure how he was able to get an appointment that quick, but I didn't ask any questions.

For my outfit I picked out a fitted v-neck long sleeve shirt and high waisted jeans. I figured that I might as well wear all my tight clothes while I still can.

After my outfit was on I wandered into the closet to put on my jewelry. I slipped my ring on my ring finger and placed the diamond studs in my ears. Then I reached down into the jewelry box to retrieve my diamond necklace. I placed the necklace on my neck and began trying to fasten the clasp. For some reason this necklace was being particularly difficult to put on today.

"Let me help you." I heard Lorenzo say as he walked into the closet.

I handed him my necklace and moved my hair to the side. He then draped the necklace around my neck and easy clasped it shut.

"There." he said as he kissed the back of my neck.

I released my hair from my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. Lorenzo was standing behind me with both his hands placed on my waist.

"There is some left over breakfast from earlier this morning. You should come down and eat some of it." he said as he hugged me from behind.

"I'm not really that hungry and I don't want to upset my stomach." I told him as I placed my hand over his large one.

"I wasn't asking, I was telling." he said as he kissed my neck. He then pulled away from me and started to walk out of the closet.

"I'll have the maids make you a plate." he before he completely disappeared from my sight.

"Okay then." I said quietly to myself in annoyance. I know that he is probably right about me eating something, but I really don't feel like vomiting today.

Once I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse, I started for the kitchen. While I was walking down the stairs I saw Gianna descending down as well.

"Hey Gianna." I said to her.

"Hey, so how did everything go last night? I figured that something must of happened since you weren't at dinner and you're going to the doctor with me today." she said as we walked. 

"Yeah it's kinda a mess. One of the tests said I was pregnant while the other said I wasn't." I said quietly to her.

"Really?" she asked with a nervous expression.

"Yeah, so I don't really know what's going on." I said as we walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sure everything is going to be fine." she said quietly as we sat down at the table.

"I hope so." I mumbled quietly back to her.

The maids had put together an amazing plate for Gianna and I this morning. There were lots of Italian breakfast pastries, fruits, and freshly fired eggs. I nibbled on a few different things, trying my best not to turn my stomach.

"Are you guys almost ready to go?" Ricco asked as he approached Gianna and I.

"Yeah, I just want to speak to Lorenzo before we go." I said as I pushed my half eaten plate away from me.

"He's in his office." Ricco informed as I slid off my seat.

"Thanks." I said as I walked out of the room.

I really had no idea what I was going to say to Lorenzo, but I was really just hoping he would say something that would calm my nerves. Every thing is just ten times worse since he isn't going to be coming with me.