Part 49

Klarissa's POV

I woke up to the sound of the shower running and a pulsing feeling in my head. While yawing, I stretched my arms out in the hopes to find Lorenzo. When I didn't find anything, I groaned with pain and frustration and rolled over on my back.

As soon as I opened my eyes confusion took over me. Where the hell are my clothes?! I thought as I looked down at myself.

Quickly I sat up and saw a pile of clothes, along with a condom wrapper on the floor.

What the fuck happened last night?!

"Good morning." I heard Lorenzo say with his deep morning voice. When I looked over at him he had a towel wrapped around his waist and was quickly running his fingers through his hair.

Some of my favorite times to hear him speak is right when he wakes up and when he is really tired. His voice tends to get really deep and his Italian accent tends to become more prominent.

"What happened last night?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. For some reason, I felt this need to hide my body from him.

"You don't remember?" he asked as humor onto his face.

"No I don't." I said as I pulled myself into a tighter ball.

"Well.." he started, "Last night at dinner, you drank almost a whole bottle of wine. Then once we came up to bed you wanted to have sex."

"Oh my gosh." I groaned as I placed my hands over my face. What makes this ten times more embarrassing is that I don't remember anything he is telling me. "Why didn't you just push me off?"

"I did, but you were very persistent." he said as he started to laugh. "Once I laid down in bed, you all but pulled me out of my sweatpants and shoved me inside of you."

"Lorenzo!" I whined once again with disgust of myself.

"Then, I decided to use a condom because I didn't know what the situation was with your pills." he said.

"Shit! My pills." I said loudly as I rushed over to the bathroom.

Lately, I have completely forgotten to take my birth control. I've been waking up super late and my schedule has been completely crazy and it just seems to always slip my mind.

While holding the wrapper in my hand, I popped out a pill and washed it down with some water. I then reached down into the cabinet and retrieved one of my black silk bathrobes to put on.

"For someone who doesn't want to get pregnant, you sure seem very unconcerned with your pills." he said as he appeared in the bathroom door frame. 

Now, he was dressed in simple black dress pants and was casually buttoning up his black dress shirt.

"I know." I mumbled with frustration.

"Oh, before I forget." Lorenzo said as he stepped further into the bathroom. "My New Years Eve party is tomorrow and I want you to come with me."

"Wait, I get to come?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't you?" he asked. "Unless you don't want to."

"No, I want to come. It's just that Gianna and I were talking about it awhile ago and she said that she never gets to go." I explained. 

"Yeah.." Lorenzo trailed as he scratched his head nervously.

"Why did you say it like that?" I asked as I bit at my lips.

"Well..my brothers and I aren't really known to be faithful men." he said as shame washed over his face. "Let's just say that Ricco didn't want Gianna to see what actually goes on during these parties."