Part 45

Please don't forget to vote my story!

Lorenzo's POV

While we were walking into the house, I noticed that Klarissa was walking slower and was taking deep breaths in.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I opened the front door for her.

"I'm sore." she said quietly to me.

I felt myself erupt into laughter.

"Don't laugh at me!" she said as she tried not to laugh. She was trying her hardest to be mad at me but she was failing.

"It was that good?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Lorenzo I can barely walk!" she said as she finally walked through the door.

"Well do you want me to carry you or something?" I asked as I locked the door behind us. I've never really dealt with this type of thing before. Usually I'm not around for the aftermath of my hookups.

"No, I'll be alright." she said as she hung up her coat on the rack.

"Umm Lorenzo.." I heard Ciro call from behind me.

"What?" I asked as I turned around.

I watched as Ciro's eyes darted over towards Rissa. It's obvious that he didn't want her to hear whatever he was going to tell me. Immediately she knew what was going on.

"I'll go." she said said as she looked at me.

"Okay, I'll be right up." I said as she started to wobble away.

"So?" I pressed Ciro.

"It's not going too well." he said nervously. I kind of suspected that he was going to tell me that because they always send Ciro to tell me bad news. They know that I won't yell or throw anything at him.

"Would you care to give me any details?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well the whole team is unresponsive on the coms. We are assuming that they are..umm... could possibly be uhhh...kind of dead." he said as he nervously played with his hands.

"You're joking." I said through gritted teeth. At this moment I was kinda wishing that Ciro wasn't Ciro. All I wanted to do was scream at someone. "Well tell Angelo and the other brothers to get ready. We are going down to get her ourselves." 

When I started to walk towards my office to gather the necessary equipment, I felt Ciro's hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I yelled as I turned around.

"There is also this small thing that happened earlier..." he said slowly. His lack of urgency was really starting to piss me off even more.

"Spit it fucking out already!" I said as I walked closer to him. 

"Well..Portia kind of shot Luca and I'm not quiet sure-"

"What do you mean she shot him! Why didn't you call me about this earlier?" I shouted as I started to walk upstairs. The only thing I could think of was how much I wanted to murder everyone.

"We didn't want to interrupt your dinner plans. You don't really get out much." he said as he followed close behind me.

"If you guys knew how to do your damn job then maybe I'd be able to get out more!" I mocked as I all but ran up the stairs.

When I reached the top floor, I immediately entered the door on my right. I saw everyone sitting around the computer monitors looking very stressed out.