Part 34

Klarissa's POV

When I woke up, my stomach felt even worse. Even though it was probably good that I forced myself to eat earlier, it didn't prevent me from still feeling sick.

Looking over at the clock on the bedside table, it read to be 7 o'clock. How did I possibly sleep through the entire day, including dinner! It's not like I was going to eat, but still.

What brought me out of my thoughts was the bedroom door opening.

"Are you feeling better?" Lorenzo asked as he walked further into the room.

"No, but I'm alright." I answered as I sat up a little in bed. The more I moved the more uncomfortable I started to become. It felt like what I ate earlier was starting to move around inside my stomach.

"I'll call Brandon tomorrow morning to come take a look at you." he said as he started to remove his tie.

"Okay, thanks." I said to him. Even though I agreed to see Brandon, I knew that he wouldn't be able to help me. I needed to see a baby doctor. 

"Yeah.." he said as he walked into the closet.

As soon as he was out of sight, I let out a shaky breath. I was starting to feel sicker and sicker the longer I sat here.

Out of no where, I got this feeling that I was going to throw up. I quickly climbed off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

Holding onto the toilet, I started to prepare myself to throw up. Even though nothing was coming out, I was still coughing and breathing loudly.

"Rissa?" I heard Lorenzo asks as his foot steps started to approach. Unfortunately, he must of heard all the noise I was causing in here.

When I didn't respond, I heard the footsteps get louder and more prominent as he approached.

"Shit, are you okay?!" he asked as he came over to where he was. He quickly pulled my hair back from my face and held my back for support.

After a couple more coughs, the feeling of having to vomit ceased. I moved away from the toilet and sat on the floor. When my gaze finally reached him, I saw him standing shirtless in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I tried to avoid eye contact. Why is this so embarrassing!

"I'll get you a towel." he said as he walked over to the sink.

When we was walking over there, I hear his foot steps come to a quick stop.

"What is this?" Lorenzo asked loudly from the sink.

"What's what?" I asked as I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall.

"These." he said as his footsteps approached me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that he had both of the pregnancy tests in his hands. Panic rushed through my veins as I took in the sight in front of me. I must of forgot to hide them after he left earlier today!

"They..I-i.." I stuttered loudly. I had no pre-rehearsed answer that I was planning on giving him, so I had no idea what to say.

"Klarissa I know what they are, but what do they mean?!" he asked loudly. He kept looking between the two tests with a confused expression painted on his face.

"I don't know what they mean." I told him truthfully.

"How do you not know what they mean? You are the one who took the fucking tests!" he said with frustration clear in his voice.

"Well, one line means negative and two lines means positive." I answered to him.

"But they are both different." he said in a confused voice.