Part 9

Klarissa's POV

The shower water was hot against my skin. I loved the slight burning feeling that I got when it hit me. I closed my eyes and I just allowed my self to feel. I tried to just forget about everything and be just there in the moment. I soon felt a presence behind me, and hands wrap around my body.

'Lorenzo what are you doing?' I giggled loudly. 

My hands then pressed against those that were wrapped around my waist. His skin was rough and was fairly hairy. They didn't remind me of the hands that are usually on my body.

Once I realized what was going on, I froze.

'Not Lorenzo.' the man chuckled against my ear. The man dug his fingertips into my hips making me yelp in pain. 

'What do you want?' I asked with a shake voice. I was trying my best to create some distance between me and this intruder, but I couldn't.

'You. I want you.' he said with a nasty tone. 

He quickly pulled me out of the shower and bent me over the bathroom counter.

I started to scream as I heard him undoing his belt.

'Its just me and you beautiful.' he breathed against my back.

'Stop please stop!' I screamed, but be didn't stop. 

I was woken up with a jolt. My whole body was covered in sweat and warm tears covered my cheeks. 

"Baby what's wrong?" Lorenzo asked with worry clear on his face. 

He was sitting shirtless on my bed and he had my hand resting in his. 

"I-i" I stuttered. 

"Ciro said he heard you yelling and came and get me." he told me while pointing at a worried Ciro. 

"Just a bad dream, that's all." I said quietly. Was I really screaming that loud?

I looked around the room which was almost completely dark. If I had to guess, it is probably around 3 am. I hope I didn't wake anyone else in the house. 

Seeing that I was starting to wake up a bit, I heard Lorenzo quickly dismiss Ciro. 

Once the door was closed, Lorenzo brought his full attention back to me. 

As the hot tears continued to pour down my face, I felt Lorenzo move closer to me. "What's going on with you?" he asked quietly as he touched my leg. 

Just by looking at him I could tell how exhausted he was. He had dark circles under his eyes and his accent was much more prominent.

"I-i don't know, I'm just scared." I said through my tears. 

"Scared about what? Does it have something to do with your dream?" he asked, as he laid down on the other side of the bed. Following his actions, I laid back down as well.

"Yeah, there was this man.. and he touched me.." I trailed. He let out a sigh and brought me into his arms.

"I told you, nothings going to happen to you. I have everything under control." he said back tiredly.

Deciding not to argue, I just said nothing and sunk further into his arms.

Soon I felt the slow rise and fall of his chest against my body. Me just being in his arms gave me a sense of relief. Before I knew it, I too was lost into a dreamless sleep.