Part 2

Klarissa's POV

All I could hear was yelling and gunfire. "Get down!" I heard the tall stranger scream, and I quickly did as I was told. When my brain started to catch up to what was going on I started to panic. All I could think about was where the hell were Mateo and Alicia!

"Hurry get up." he said to me, giving me his hand. I reached out and took it, and he pulled me to the standing position. As I looked around all I could see were dead bodies. My mouth gaped in shock, and I felt a hard tugging at my hand. When I didn't move from these persistent tugs, I felt myself being thrown over someones shoulder. At this point I was in complete shock, I had no idea what was going on around me. 

What knocked me out of my daze was be put into the back seat of a car. There were five men in the car with me, and they were speaking fast Italian.

"Che cazzo è successo!" the tall stranger said as he quickly sped away from the gala. (What the fuck happened!)

"Non ne ho idea! Ha qualcosa a che fare con il francese e lo spagnolo!" one said. (I have no idea! It has something to do with French and Spanish!)

"Wait, Lorenzo who the fuck is this?" said one of the men. I soon felt all eyes on me. My cheeks started to heat at this new found attention. 

"I'm not sure. I found her at the bar all alone during the shoot out." Lorenzo said. 

"Why didn't you just leave her? What were you thinking!" The man sitting next to Lorenzo said.

"I don't know.."Lorenzo stammered.

"Well, what's your name Bella." said one of men sitting next to me.  

"Umm-Klaris-sa." I managed to say.

"Your full name."Lorenzo barked.

"Klarissa Molina" I said with much more confidence this time.

"Well Klarissa, I'm Ciro. And these are my older brothers Ricco, Luca, and that douchebag Lorenzo." I could hear Lorenzo rolling his eyes at his brothers obnoxious comment. "Then the one sitting next to Lorenzo, that's Angelo." He finished off with a big grin on his face. I could just tell by the way he talked that he was the least serious out of all of them. All the others faces were made of stone, which made them extra intimidating. 

After a couple brief moments in silence we pulled up into a large estate. This estate was at least three times larger than my fathers.

As the SUV came to a complete stop all the men started to jump out of the car. Lorenzo looked behind him and said "Portala in una delle stanze degli ospiti." (Take her to one of the guest rooms.) I saw Ciro nod his head as he took my hand. "Come on Klarissa, follow me." he said plainly. 

After Ciro was through dragging me through the large mansion, he opened a bedroom door for me. "I'll be down soon to see if you need anything." he said with a short smile. "Ok thanks Ciro." I said trying to smile. He gave me one last smile before he left the room locking the door behind him.  

What the hell am I going to do now?!  Pretty much from what I have gathered, I am stuck inside another mafia families house. And I'm pretty sure they are Italian. 

I soon started to panic. How is my father going to find me? How is anyone going to find me? And what about my brother and sister, who diapered in the middle of the party! My mind was running wild and I became almost frantic. I looked around the room looking for something to distract myself with. 

As I started to walk deeper into the bedroom, I noticed a balcony. I walked over to the door and turned the door knob, and to my surprise it opened! I walked through the door and took a deep breath in. The air was cool against my lungs, and helped calm my racing mind.