Part 10

Lorenzo's POV

I can't believe I just told that woman I would wait for her. Never in my 27 years of life have I ever needed to wait for anyone. If I'm being honest, it was a bit of a reality check.

As I walked down the stairs I came across all my brothers along with Angelo. 

"Che diavolo Lorenzo!"Ricco said angrily at me. (What the hell Lorenzo!)

"Che cosa." I said back. (What.)

"Perché hai buttato fuori Alexa! Gianna non vuole zittirla." he said back. (Why did you throw Alexa out! Gianna won't shut the fuck up about it.) 

Sure, I felt a little bad for throwing out Alexa before Thanks Giving, but I was tired of her bullshit. And I couldn't have her causing trouble with Rissa.

"Com'è questo il mio problema? Ho problemi più grandi da affrontare oltre a Gianna e sua cugina." I spat back at him. (How is that my problem? I have bigger issues to deal with besides Gianna and her cousin.)

"Quali problemi più grandi devi affrontare? Sei sempre in camera tua con Klarissa." Ricco mocked. (What bigger issues do you have to deal with? You're always up in your room with Klarissa.)

All of the boys bursted out into laughter, even Angelo. Ciro of course was bent over because he was laughing so hard. 

"Abbastanza." I said sternly. (Enough.) Just thinking about her made my chest tight. 

After awhile their laughter subsided and they were quietly standing in front of me. "Solo per questo, è meglio che vi cambiate e andate in palestra." I told them with a smirk on my face. (Just for that, you better get changed and meet me in the gym.)

"Andiamo Lorenzo." Ciro whined. (Come on Lorenzo.)

"Peccato, non ci alleniamo da sempre." I said back sternly. (Too bad, we haven't worked out in forever.) This was perfect, I was finally going to have a way to let out my pent up frustrations caused by Rissa. 

However, my version of working out is nothing like how it sounds. We aren't going to benchpress or do cardio, we are going to fight. Fighting, as in trying to beat the absolute shit out of each other. Even though my methods are kinda extreme, they definitely teach us men how to be stronger. 

Once all of us got changed and were in the gym I started to pair everyone up. I paired Luca up with Ciro and Ricco up with Angelo. Then whoever wins between Ricco and Angelo, I fight.

Up first was Luca and Ciro. Ciro usually loses not only because of his size, but he gets way to confident. His overconfidence always makes him make dumb mistakes. 

This fight is always entertaining to watch because of the outrageous things that come out of Ciro's mouth. In the rare occasion that Ciro actually wins, its usually because Luca lets him. I think he feels bad for him since he usually always loses.

After about 10 minutes of brawling, Luca came out victorious as usual. With bloody knuckles and noses, both Luca and Ciro slump down in the chairs.

"Fuck you! If you hadn't of kicked me in the stomach I would have won." Ciro whined.

"You say that every time." Luca said, make us all laugh.

 In a huff of defeat Ciro crossed his arms and turned away from us. He's always been a bit of a sore loser.

"Alright next." I said aloud.

 Angelo and Ricco then took their place on the mat. It's always a toss up on who is going to win. Both of them are relatively the same size, but Angelo has a couple more years of experience over Ricco. As they started to fight things were pretty intense, they were both getting pretty good hits on each other. However Angelo came out on top.