Part 14

Klarissa's POV

"Alicia?" I asked as soon as I made eye contact with the woman in front of me.

"Oh my god Rissa it's you!" Alicia yelled as she flung herself at me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Angelo fly into the store. He had his hand on his waistband where I knew his gun was.

"It's ok Angelo, this is just my sister." I said before he drew his gun.

"We really need to be going , Lorenzo wanted you guys back before dinner." he said still watching me and Gianna. I could tell that Alicia made him uncomfortable since he wasn't expecting her.

When our hug broke I looked over at Gianna who looked confused. 

"Alicia, this is Gianna." I introduced.

"Hi." they both said at the same time.

"Girls." Angelo said firmly as he looked down at his watch.

"Alicia you should come to diner. I miss you so much and we have lots to talk about." I said as tears threatened to fall.

"But father said I had to be back home for this dinner and-"she started.

"We'll deal with him later. Just please." I begged.

"Ok fine." she said.

The walk back down to the parking lot was full of laughter and pure bliss. I was so happy to see my sister again, and I'm even happier that Gianna and her are getting along so well.

Angelo handed the valet boy our car number and in a matter of seconds the car was pulled around. Once he tipped the boy, we all pilled into the car. We then started to drive in the direction of the house.

"Jeez Rissa this house is huge." Alicia gasped.

"I know, I thought the same thing when I got here." I told her.

Once the car was parked in front of the house, we all got out and walked inside.

"It's even nicer inside." Alicia said as she grabbed my arm.

"Cariño." I heard a voice say behind me. Immediately I turned on my heel to reveal my father. I began to realize that my supposed surprise was my family. 

"Papa?" I said as my voice became hoarse. I then walked over to him and gave him a hug. I allowed myself to sink into him, he's always been the best hugger. 

"Nunca pensé que te volvería a ver." I told him as tears started to fall. (I thought that I was never going to see you again.)

"I would have never given up on you. You're my youngest daughter, I would never abandon you." He said as he patted me on my back.

"Is Matteo here?" I asked as I wiped my tears away.

"Yes, he's in the kitchen. But before you go and see him we need to talk." he said.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked with confusion.

"Everything, come Lorenzo's waiting." he said as he took my arm. Before waving to Gianna and Alicia, I was taken towards Lorenzo's office.

Before my father and I entered the room, he stopped and turned to look me in the eye.

"It's just us now, you must tell me if that scumbag did anything to you." he said lowly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Is he asking me if he rapped or hurt me? How could he assume that of Lorenzo when he doesn't even know him?

"Is he threatening you? Or did he touch you?" he said angrily.