Part 31

Klarissa's POV

I felt his warm hands on my bare back, lightly shaking me. 

"Baby, get up." he said softly. I brought the covers higher over my body, trying my best to conserve my body heat.

"It's like 6 in the morning, what's going on?" I asked as I struggled to open my eyes.

By the time we finished our activities last night, it was the early hours of the morning. I'm still exhausted since I've only had 4 hours of sleep so far.

"We are going back home, it isn't safe to be stay here with my family any longer." he said as he sat on my side of the bed. 

"But why? What happened?" I asked as I sat up in the bed.

When I sat up, all the covers fell off of my body, thus exposing my bear chest to him. I saw a smile come over his face as he looked at me. He then lowered his head down and kissed the skin on my neck. With his hand he then grabbed me, pulling me closer to him.

"Don't worry about." he said against my skin.

After a few short moments of him touching me, he stopped and pulled away.

"We can't do this right now, even though I really want to. Go and get ready, we need to leave here in 30 minutes." he said as he stood up from the bed. He then pulled out his phone and started to dial a number on the screen.

I don't understand why he can't just tell me what's going on! It can't be that serious since he isn't freaking out right now.

As I thought, I got out of the bed and headed into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I was slightly upset with what I saw. I had numerous hickeys all over my body. Most of them were placed on my chest area, but I still had a few on my neck.

"Lorenzo!" I yelled as I touched the marks.

"What?" he asked as he leaned up against the door frame. The way that he leaned against the door way was so effortlessly hot and distracting. It's honestly annoying how attractive he is.

"You left marks all over me!" I said loudly to him.

I watched as a cocky grin covered his face. He then walked over to where I was, and stood behind me. He then gathered all of my hair over to one side of my head and looked at me in the mirror.

"I want everyone to know that you belong to me. Every part of you is mine." he said in a low tone.

"But I can't be around you right now. Just seeing you like this is making me want to take you back to bed." he groaned as he separated himself from me. I could see the desire for me in his eyes and I was enjoying every moment of it. 

As soon as he walked out of the room, I turned to start the shower. I was trying to wash off the feeling that Lorenzo was causing in my lower regions, but I couldn't. All I could think was how this was going to be a long flight home.

After my short shower, I dried myself off and put on light grey sweatpants and one of Lorenzo's white shirts. I then quickly brushed through my hair, brushed my teeth, and applied a few lotions to my face. Once I was finally content, I walked out of the bathroom.

When I walked into the bedroom, I saw two maids carrying mine and Lorenzo's suitcase out of the room. Its amazing how both our bags managed to get packed while I was in the shower.

"Are you ready?" he asked as soon as he saw me.

"Yeah, I think so." I said quietly. I was disappointed that we had to leave so soon. This place was so beautiful and different, that it's a shame that I won't be able to see all of it.