2.0

It took us about an hour to get to Benn's house from my own, which isn't far considering he lives outside of the city. When we get there Michael doesn't even wait until the car is completely stopped before bolting out of Luke's car, mumbling a quick "wait here."

After a few moments of awkward silence I look over to Luke. "You've been strangely quiet, Lucas." He just sits there, staring out of the window. I nudge him a little and he turns to me.

"You say somethin'?"

I sigh in defeat and look straight ahead, shaking my head. "Never mind, Luke." I take in a deep breath. "It doesn't matter."

"Wanna hear something funny, Hannah Grace?" He says with an irritated expression written on his face. I nod and look away, afraid of what he might say. "It's funny that you think that after knowing you for almost six months, and being your boyfriend for three, that I wouldn't know when something's bothering you." He pauses and looks down. "So, what is it?"

I look up at him, I dry expression on my face. I was completely emotionless. "You."

He looks up at me with a hurt expression on his face. "Me?" I nod. "Why me, exactly?" He says gently, his expression looking more mortified than before.

"Because you're hiding things from me when you know damn well how much I hate liars." The more I spoke, the angrier my expression grew.

Luke opened his mouth to talk but he was interrupted by Michael swinging the back door open. We both look back to see Michael putting Benn into the back. I couldn't really tell what was going on, and Benn's face was hidden by the hood from Michael's hoodie draping over his face.

Michael finally gets himself into the car and calmly asks Luke to start driving.

The car ride home was silent. The only sound being the occasional sob from Benn. I couldn't bring myself to look up at Luke, my eyes didn't leave the window.

Once we got to the apartment complex, everyone began to pile out of Luke's car. But before I could budge Luke grabbed my arm gently and tugged me back. I turn and give him a stern look. "Come over later?" He asks gently, almost like he was scared.

"I'll think about it." I say sternly, not giving in.

He wraps his long arms around me and buries my face into his chest before pecking the top of my head. "I love you, come over later and I'll explain everything."

I jolt out of his arms and he jumps back, startled by my sudden movement. I couldn't help but be almost terrified by what he said. "I said I'll think about it, Luke. That's as good as it gets." I spun on my heel and rushed to the elevator where Michael and Benn were waiting for me. "Come to my place, I'll meet you there." I say before rushing to the stairway, trying my best to avoid Luke.

When I get all the way up the stairs, I see Michael and Benn standing in front of my door, Benn resting himself into Michael's embrace. "Hey." Michael says softly as I slowly approach them. "Since when did you start taking stairs?" He asks jokingly.

"Since my boyfriend started getting on my nerves." I say calmly a I unlock my door.

"Doesn't he always do that?" He says while laughing, walking Benn inside hand-in-hand. They're so cute.

"Not funny. Not in the mood." I sigh an plop myself down onto my couch as Michael sits in a chair, Benn on his lap. "He says we need to talk, again."

"Jesus Hannah, what the hell did he say? You're acting really weird."

I sigh and sit up, looking straight at Michael. "He told me he loved me. . ."

"Oh shit." Benn muttered with a chuckle before seeing Michael's stern face. He muttered an apology and Michael turned to me.

"This doesn't have to be a bad thing, Hannah. Do you feel the same?"

I look up, thinking. Do I feel the same? "I think I d-" But before I can say anything further there's a knock on the door. When I open it I see Ashton standing on the other side. "Hey?" I say in almost a questioning tone.

"Luke wants to see you." He says in a low voice, his face looking almost disgusted. But when he sees how terrified I look he cracks a smile. "Chill, I'm sure it's nothing that bad." He puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder and I give him a small smile.

I mumble a thanks and turn to look at Mikey and Benn. "Y'all staying here?"

Michael looks up at Benn and nods. "If it's ok."

"Be back later."

-

It's really short but I want the next part to have it's own chapter lolol

Btw sorry for being dead for the last month. I have no excuse I just suck.
Next chapter will be here sooner tho