1.3

this chapters in third person... so. idk why I decided to do that but I did. deal with it ✌

~~

She walked down the hallways slowly, the squeak of her wet leather boots being heard throughout thee halls. Once she had finally reached the room, Hannah opened the door slowly, nervous to what was behind it. Lucky for her, she had gotten to class early. She walked into the empty classroom and gently set her books down and the desk furthest from the professor's desk as possible. She hears a shuffling behind her and quickly shifts herself so that she's now facing the front of the class. When she turns around she sees the last person she would have ever wanted. Ashton is standing less than ten feet away from her at the front of the class. "Hannah." Was all he muttered.

As angry as she was, Hannah knew better than to start any kind of trouble on her first day. Especially when it involves Ashton. "Ashton." Was all she muttered in response, still annoyed at the fact that he was even in her line of vision. "What're you doing in here?" She aks, not out of curiosity this time, just due to the fact that she wanted him nowhere near her.

"I go here, genius." He said with an annoyed tone in his voice. He looked down, contemplating on wether he should say what's on his mind, or just keep it to himself. "Why do you hate me so much? Was me leaving really that big of a deal?" He asks with what sounded be genuine concern, catching Hannah off guard.

"Uh- I- I guess I don't really even know any more, if I'm honest." She spoke softly, scared of the conversation to come. She wouldn't admit it, but Ashton intimidated her. His tall frame, his fit body, compared to her much smaller frame he was rather intimidating.

"I guess I just felt, I dunno, betrayed?" She spoke, less quietly than before.

"I suppose I would feel the same, had it happened vise-versa." He sighs inward and looks up at her for the first time since he had walked in. "I guess I should get to my own room." The bell rang as soon as he has finished, signaling that he should do as he had previously said, and leave.

"I suppose you should." Hannah said back, she paused briefly, having a mental debate about what she should say next. But she decided to keep it to herself. "Later Ashton." She spoke softly again. Ashton waved at her slightly, then brushed gently past the group of girls walking into the room.

~~

|Hannah's POV, later that day|

"Hey Mike." I said as I walked through my front door, I guess I should've assumed he would have been here, he usually is, unless he's with Calum. They've gotten pretty, um, close- lately. They've taken quite a liking to each other.

"Hey butthole." He responds without looking up. "Heard you talked to Ashton today, mostly civil, that's a new one."

I stop dead in my tracks and walk around my couch, stopping when I reached the front of Michael, a look of confusion written on my face. "How the hell did you know that?" I say sounding more harsh than I had originally meant.

He raised his hands in defense. "Settle down, hostile. A friend of mine walked in and said she saw a girl talking to Ashton, described you perfectly."

I sigh and start to walk away, mumbling to myself. "Stupid bitch, mind your damn business."

"So," Michael begun, sticking his nose in the business of others. He does that often, more often than what he should. "What was the conversation about?" He asks as he reaches my bedroom, where I'm sat on my bed, rummaging through my already messy backpack.

"Noneya." I simply state. And it was true, it isn't any of anybody's business but mine and Ashton's. It's not like me and him are hiding anything.

"Mysterious, what, are you.guys fuckin' now?" He says with a devilish grin on his face.

I just roll my eyes and continue going through my bag. "Oh my god you totally are."

I slam my bag down and give him a harsh stare. "No, Michael, we aren't fucking. Not that it's any of your fucking business. We were just talking, simmer the fuck down!" I say as I'm sliding off of my bed, making my way to the kitchen.

"I think you're hiding something."

"And I think you've over stayed your welcome." I say harshly as I'm rummaging through my fridge, desperately searching for something to eat.

"Whatever you say, Hannah. Later." He calls out as he finally walks out the front door. And just like that, I'm alone again.

~~

If u hate me I totally understand.

I hate me too

Saul Good.