1.2

"Michael." I say as I open my front door, revealing one of my only three friends. I said it much more annoyed than I had intended. He looks a lot more giddy than usual, which worries me. I haven't seen Michael since he barged in on me and Luke last week and I was hoping to keep it that way, I feel awkward knowing Michael saw me almost having sex. And it doesn't help that I was half naked.

"Hey Hannah. Can I come in?" I have a mental debate as to wether he should come in or not, and decide that Michael's the closest thing to.a best friend I'll probably have here. I roll my eyes and step aside, signaling him in.

He mutters a thanks and walks in, sitting on the couch right away. "Hannah, I'm scared." He says in a panicked tone, rocking back and fourth.

"Why?" I questioned slowly, approaching him with caution. I stop in my tracks and try to hide my humor. "Michael don't tell me you're a mobster now." The sarcasm in my voice was much more obvious than I had intended, because he rolled his eyes and slumped over, finally calming down.

"Calum wants to make it official, Hannah." I sit beside him and put my arm around him. "I don't know what to do. I don't know if this is right."

I scoot farther away from him and give him a look of total disbelief. "Michael," he takes hi a face out of his hands and looks up at me. I stand up and grab him by his hands, making him stand up. "You have been chasing Calum for how long?"

"But--"

"But nothing." I say sternly, interrupting him before he could muster out another word. "Michael Gordon Clifford you take your tall ass to Calum's and you tell him exactly how you feel."

He opens his mouth to say something but I shush him immediately. "Go." is all I say before walking him to the door. When we get there I open the door to reveal Luke, arm raised ready to knock on my door. I look over to Michael and he winks at me before leaving my apartment. "Luke." I say as I look upon the tall blonde boy standing in front of me. "Hi."

"Hey." He says shyly. I look up and examine Luke like I often do. He was wearing his usual white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with a hole in the left knee. Its a suiting look, and it made me want to take them off just as quickly as he had put them on. I caught Luke waving his hand in my face, snapping me back into reality. "Can I come in?" He says with a giggle due to me spacing out.

"Yeah, sure." I say as I move out of the way, blushing due to my embarrassing blunder. "So, Luke," I begin as I walk into the living room, sitting down beside him. "Any reason in particular as to your visit?"

"Just thought I'd visit as much as I could, since I'm starting school soon." He says as he flips through the pages of a magazine I had sitting on my side table. "When do you start?" He asks, finally looking up at me.

"Two weeks. And then 'bye bye freedom' for me." I say with humor clearly in my voice. "What are you going for?" I say as I finally sir beside Luke.

"Art major." He says proudly." Photography, right?" He asks, catching me completely off guard and totally by surprise.

"How did--" I begin to ask how he knew, but he interrupted.

"Ashton told me a lot about you in the last few days." He says cautiously, obviously trying his hardest not to set me off. "All good, don't worry. Or-- well, mostly good." He says, confusing me and probably himself.

"Screw Ashton, lets go do something." I say as I practically leap off of the couch, pulling Luke up by his hands and kissing him quickly. "Lets go to the cafe. I haven't been there in a few days. And neither have you, for someone who works there."

"We haven't been that busy, and Calum's higher up than me. So they've been making him work in my place." He explains as I slip on my black moccasins and walk out the door, me and Luke with our hands intertwined with each others.

I turn and lock my door before reconnection my hand with Luke's and walking to the elevator. Once we get there we have to stand and wait for it to come back up, and when it does I'm disgusted and completely mortified by what I see. There's Ashton, dry humping some strange girl, his tongue against hers in a disgusting manor. And that's when I recognize the girl that I had seen just a few weeks before. Michael's ex girlfriend. When Ashton catches sight of me and Luke his face drops, and he grabs the girl aggressively, pulling her by het hand to his apartment.

"He's disgusting." I mutter as he walks away. But a part of me feels pity for Ashton. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who saw it or not, the look on Ashton's face. It's an expression I know too well, hurt. He was aching inside, and I'm determined to.find out why. Even if it kills me...

~~

hi! my name is Dylan and I write short boring filler chapters!!!!1!!111!!!!

I'm.so.sorry.

I'm terrible but I love u