0.3

A knock on my door suddenly wakes me up and I sit up straight, out of fear. I groan and shuffle over to the front door. I swing the door open and see Luke standing there. I groan and slam the door in his face.

After I walk away I hear a knock at my door and a voice following it. "Hannah," He sighs loudly. "Hannah Grace will you just open the damn door." I furrow my eyebrows and I can feel my blood boiling. I stomp over to the door and when I get to it I swing it open and glare at him.

"How the fuck do you know my full name?" I ask as bitterly as I could muster out.

He grins at me and hands me a few letters. "Your mail was in my box." He laughs and begins to walk away.

"Luke." I say before he's completely gone. He turns around and smiles at me. "I hate you." I smile at him before slamming the door, I see a large foot stopping the door. I swing the door open, preparing to yell at Luke. "What are you fucking stupid--" I open the door to see Michael standing there with a grin on his face.

"Chill out, hot head I'm not Luke." He says with a laugh. "Can I come in?" He asks as he's already halfway into my house.

"Sure?" I say with it coming off more as a question. "What's up?" I say as we both sit on my couch.

He sighs and looks over at me. "She came and got her stuff today." He said with a weird tone to his voice. I gave him a questioning look and he rolls his eyes at my obvious cluelessness. "So, I realised I'm glad she left. I'm better without her anyways." His smile was beaming.

"What was your fight even about?" He blushes instantly and mumbles out that it was nothing. "It was obviously something, Michael!" I say in a playful tone.

He mumbles something incoherent and I ask him to repeat himself. "We haven't had sex, okay!" He finally blurts out. I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Seriously?" I ask blandly.

"Yes, Hannah." He whined. He looked over and looked me dead in the eyes. "I'm still a virgin." He says quietly.

I try to contain it but it all blurts out and I burst into laughter. He scowls at me, which only made me laugh harder. "Please tell me you're joking!" I say after my laughter dyes down. He shakes his head and I burst into laughter for a second time.

"I hate you." He says with a smile on his face as I continue to laugh at the misfortune of others. "So you're telling me you arent?"

I stop laughing at my face drops completely. He smirks at me and starts laughing. "Shut up, Michael." I mumbled.

"See! You're a virgin too!" He says as loud as possible.

"Its more socially acceptable for a girl to be a virgin. It just makes you look sad." I say crossing my arms and smirking at him. "Besides, I've never had a boyfriend. You were living with your girlfriend."

"You're such a bitch." He says laughing. There's another knock on my door and I groan, standing up and walking to the door.

I open the door to see some Asian kid I've never met before standing at my door. He just stares at me until I snap my fingers in his face. "Can I help you?" I ask impatiently.

"Sorry, is Michael here?" He asks shyly.

I roll my eyes and turn around. "Michael some Asian is here for you." I turn back around and he has a smile on his face. "What?"

"I'm not Asian, I'm actually--"

"I don't care." I interrupt him. His smile drops and he looks down at his feet, feeling more awkward. Michael finally comes to the door and sees his friend.

"Hey Cal," He waves at his friend then turns to me. "I'm gonna go, but thanks for listening." He smiles.

"No prob, Mikey." I smile back at him. They walk away and I see Luke standing in his doorway. He smiles at me before shaking his head. "What, Lucas?"

"No prob, Mikey." He imitates in a girly voice before chuckling to himself. I roll my eyes and turn around to walk back in. "Hannah." He says before I close the door. I turn around and look directly at him. "I hate you too."

~~

oh snap.