0.9

"Adventure, Lucas. Get excited." I say with more enthusiasm than I had originally intended to.

"I'm stoked, I just didn't think you were into that kinda stuff." He with a laugh as we walk down the small street. The carnival takes place on an old abandoned street that is no longer in use. The roads fucked up and houses are worse but hey, the carnivals nice.

"So, Lucas." I say before a brief pause, looking straight ahead. "Why is it you're so interested in me?" I ask smugly, but still curious.

He shrugs and grins down at me. "You're interesting. Your different, I like it." He says shyly, a blush creeping on his face. "What changed your mind, Hannah Grace?"

"Changed my mind about what?"

"Me." He states simply. "Just a couple of weeks ago you couldn't stand my presence." He says with a small laugh.

"You grew on me, Lucas." I look down and cross my arms, ashamed that I feel the way I do. "You really aren't that bad." I shamefully admit.

"Oh really?" I nod and he looks ahead silently. We walk silently for a short while before he speaks again. "Well since we're being honest, I actually really enjoy your company." he says proudly.

I smile and shrug my shoulders. "I know."

~

"Oh my god, Luke! They have a ferris wheel!" I say in a loud tone, grabbing Luke's hand and running full force to the ferris wheel. When we get there I pull Luke into the first cart I see.

We don't speak until wheel starts moving. "I hope you know I'm terrified of heights." Luke states simply. Laughing, but obviously uncomfortable.

"Then why did you let me drag you up here?" I yell at him.

"You were excited! I wasn't gonna tell you no!" He yelled back. Smiling the entire time.

I cross my arms and sit back in my seat directly across from Luke. "Has anyone ever told you that you're way too nice?" I say bitterly, but with a smile on my face.

"Constantly, Hannah Grace. Constantly." He says with a smile. But as soon as he sees how high up we are that smile fades into a quick look of terror. When I see his face I act on instinct and move over beside him.

"It helps if you don't look down." I say with a smile as I set my hand on his knee in a comforting way.

He finally peels his eyes away from the ground and looks over at me, smiling. "You drive me absolutely crazy, Hannah Grace. You know that?"

"Trust me, it's mutual." I say with a smile. He grabs my hand that had been previously sat on his knee and intertwined it with his own, causing my face to quickly heat up. I turn away quickly, but not long after I do, I feel two fingers beneath my chin, slowly and gently moving my face into its previous direction.

"You blush a lot." Luke says as his beautiful, clear blue eyes meet my brown ones.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could manage to choke up.

"Don't worry." He says soothingly, placing his right hand on my left cheek. "I like it." He says before planting a soft kiss to my lips. It takes me a second to react, but as soon as I come to realise what's going on I immediately kiss back.

Our lips moved it perfect rhythm against each other. We were soon pulled apart by the ferris wheel coming to a sudden halt and jolting both of our bodies, bringing us both back to reality. "Uh, we should get going." I say suddenly, pulling myself away from Luke and out of the cart. When I look back, I see Luke is still sitting in the cart, completely zoned out. I run back and grab his hand and pull him out. "C'mon!" I say while laughing as he trips over his own tall frame.

"Wanna head back?" He says when we both finally quit laughing.

"Sure, I've done all I needed to." I simply state.

"Yeah, so did I." He says as he latches onto my hand, the huge smile.never leaving his face.

"You're so cheesy, Lucas." I say, smiling just as big.

We walked in silence for a little bit before it began to bother the both of us. "You called me Luke earlier." He said plainly.

"Shut up Lucas." I say bitterly even though a huge smile already on my face. I can try to hold back the fact that I like Luke, but there's obviously no point in hiding it now. I begin to think about how crazy this past month as been and how it's already changed me in so many ways. All of them being for the better.

I was always a bitter person, even before Ashton. It just only got worse from there. I went from a lonely, bitter little girl to a full blown bitch. And being around these three people that I have this last month have influenced me in such an amazing way. And as I look up at Luke I realise something, Michael was right.

It only took a month for me to fall for Luke, and I'm just hoping Luke feels the same. . .

~~

IM SORRY THAT THESE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT AND TERRIBLE.

I REALLY AM

I TRY

LOVE U