1.5

the picture was her reaction to last chapter hahahaha

{Hannah's POV}

"Oh- ok." I walked behind him slowly, probably resembling a dog with its tail tucked between its legs. As I enter I see Cal sitting on the couch smiling down at his phone. "Hey Cal." I say with a smile on my face.

He looks up and grins widely at me. "Hey Hannah." He then looks over at Luke and nods for Luke to come over to him. Luke bends down so Calum could whisper something into his ear, but it was too quite for me to hear. I heard Luke let out a sigh of relief before turning to me with a smile.

"C'mon." Was all he said before turning into the direction of what I think was his room. I just did as he said and followed behind him closely.

We enter his room, he lets me in first so he that he could close the door behind me. I make my way to his bed and sit, scooting as close to the middle of the bed as I could. He soon sits cross-legged directly across from me, our faces only inches apart.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He whispers, his warm breath sending chills all over my cold body.

"Luke," I whisper, my lips almost pressed to his. We were so close that I could feel his lip ring poking the corner of my mouth, but I push him away slowly. "Just get it over with." I mumble as I look down at my hands, assuming that I know where this is going.

"Babe," he puts his finger under my chin and lifts my face so I'm forced to look him in the eyes. "Its not like that, I promise." He smiles warmly at me, and I return it. He presses a slow, gentle kiss on my warm lips, but doesn't let it linger. He soon pulls back and removes his hands from my face and moves them to my hands. "You know hoe much I care about you, right?"

I nod and smile slightly, my mind racing back to its earlier accusation. "I guess I should just spit it out." He says with a nervous chuckle.

"Could you please?"

"Hannah Grace," He says nervously, yet somewhat confidently. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I feel my breath hitch in my throat and my mouth shoot open. Nothing comes out, so I just nod and smile widely, like a child on Christmas morning.

He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine again, letting it linger this time. "Stay the night with me." I say, our lips still pressed together.

"Aw, you wanna have a slumber party with me?" He says in a mocking tone.

I smirk and stand up, sliding off of his bed. "Well I didn't intended on sleeping much, but I mean, I guess if that's all you want. . ." I trail off as I walk out of his bedroom. I can hear him jump off of his bed and rum down the hall after me, his Chuck Taylor's clapping against the ground.

When he reaches me he slams into my back and wraps his arms around me roughly, and I can't stop myself from letting out a loud laugh. "I'm never gonna let you go." He mumbles into my ear.

Lets just hope he means it. . .

~~

Awwww.

Super short filler chapter woooh I suck
xx