0.7

I woke up in a strangely good mood, like I could tell today was going to be at least decent. I decide to do something with my day, so I lock my door behind me and slowly make my way to Luke's. I knock faintly and not long after, a shirtless Luke answered the door in nothing but low-riding basketball shorts. "Woah." I mumble to myself. I clear my throat and look Luke in his eyes. "Care for an adventure, Lucas?"

He smiles at me and steps back. "Come in, I need to get ready still." I smile up at him and shyly walk into his apartment.

The first thing I notice is the drum kit randomly sitting in a corner. "You play?" I say, slightly impressed. I didn't know Luke played instruments.

"No, those are my roommates. That's mine." He said pointing to an all white guitar.

"You have a roommate? Why haven't I met him?" I say, feeling strangely insulted.

"You've never been in my house before." He yells from the other room. "Besides," he says as he enters the room. "He went back home for something so he's been gone since you got here." He smiles down at me a puts his arm over my shoulder. "Ready?"

~

"So where are you from, Lucas?" I ask as we walk through central park again. "I don't know as much about you as I'd like to."

"That's funny considering two days ago you hated me." He said with a laugh.

"I still hate you, just not as much." I say, a smirk playing across my face. "Now answer the damn question."

"I grew up around here. A town not too far out of the city. Decided I'd move here for a fresh start." He points to a bench and we walk over to it and sit, our legs getting tired from the walk. "Then my brothers friend let me stay at his place, and here I am."

"Why the hell were you in Tennessee, then?" I ask, confused an usual.

"Visiting my sister." He says nonchalantly.

I raise my eyebrows and sit quietly, feeling it getting more awkward. "I need coffee." I say as I shoot up off of the bench and start walking towards the coffee shop, hoping Luke was following close behind.

"Not even inviting me this time?" He says as he catches up, his long legs making it easy to walk faster than me.

"Well that would make this a date." I say flatly.

"I thought that's what this was? Hannah Grace, I'm hurt." He says sarcastically.

"Shut up Luke." I say with a laugh as we approach the coffee shop. We walk through the doors and see Calum and Michael talking at the counter. Calum sees me and waves and mouths "usual?" I nod in response and me and Luke took a seat at our usual booth. "We aren't very good with variety, are we?" I say with a laugh.

"Nah, even when we try we end up doin' the same shit." We laugh as Calum brings me my coffee. "Wanna just come back to my place?"

"Why not?" I smile and we both stand up. We say our.goodbyes to Mikey and Calum, then make our way back home.

As we approach Luke's apartment we can hear loud rock music coming from the other side of the door. We step in and when I see his roommate I regret ever even moving here. "Ashton?"

He turn and the smile instantly fades from his face and a look of terror replaces it. "Hannah..."

~~

First one to guess how they know each other gets ten points

btw thanks for 1.7k ur all sexy af ily