2.5

song of the chapter: colors - Halsey

"I guess I don't know what to fucking tell you, Hannah Grace!" He was screaming at me. I've never even seen Luke angry, let alone angry enough to scream. Then again, I'd never yelled at him the way that I am.

"How about sorry, Luke?! You lied to me for months." At this point, I'm holding back tears. I've never felt this emotional. I'm angry, but I'm hurt more than anything. "You lied about a scholarship, Luke, of all things." I can't control the tears any more, and they come pouring down my face causing my makeup to follow.

"Don't fucking worry about it!" He yells as he begins to walk away, but I grab his arm and pull him back.

"Luke, stop. I'm still talking!" I yell as I pull his arm in roughly.

He turns sharply and yanks his arm away from me. "Are you honestly that fucking dim, Hannah Grace?" He caught me off guard, and I could feel my heart shatter with his words. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to leave me!" His eyes begin to water up as he yells back at me.

"It's a little late for that, Luke." I say with a cracked voice as I gather the rest of my stuff from his apartment.

"What are you saying?!" He asks with hurt and anger in his voice, as he still obviously fights to hold back tears.

"I'm saying we're fucking done, Luke!" I say loudly. I calm down and look at him. I know you're a moron but you should have been able to at least comprehend that." His tears had already started to fall by now, which in return made mine even worse. But what got me, was the look on his face.

I picked my things up off of the living room floor and look at him. "Goodbye Luke." I say a little too calmly.

He grabs my arm gently. "Hannah." He says, with a cracked whimper of a voice. "Please." I pull my arm away just as gently as he had clutched it, feeling his touch for the last time. I shake my head, tears pouring down my face.

I close the door behind me and see Michael standing in the hall, almost as if he was waiting for me. "C'mon kid." He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me to his door. "Benn's making dinner." He says as he opens the door.

I turn back to see if Luke was there, but instead I see Ashton standing in the doorway shaking his head. Before either of us could speak, he turned around and closed the door behind him. As did I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 Days Later

I close the door behind me as I leave Micheal's for the first time since my fight with Luke. I pull out my keys and turn to my door, unlocking it and walking straight in. The door slams behind me and I jump.

I walk by my kitchen counter on the way to my bedroom. But I stop when I see a note and a Polaroid sitting on the counter. I look at the picture and immediately recognize it as one that me and Luke had taken at the campsite we had stayed at last weekend. We were kissing in front of the lake. I put it down and picked the note up. I read it and my heart instantly began hurting.

you were red

and you liked me because I was blue

you touched me

and suddenly I was a lilac sky

and you decided purple

just wasn't for you.

~~

THAT'S THE END GUYS AW

I LOVE EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY AND I'LL BE POSTING A NOTE V SOON EXPLAINING SOME THINGS BUT GOODBYE UNTIL THEN.