1.1

"Alone at last."

I turn off every light in the house except for my reading lamp and sat with my book. I had decided on The Fault In Our Stars after Dear John had me bawling my eyes out just days before. But no sooner then I opened my book did I hear a knock on my door. I sigh and toss my book to the other side of my couch. I walk up to the door and swing it open, expecting Michael. But when I open it, I see Luke standing over me with a huge smile on his face and as soon as I see it, one creeps onto my face as well.

"Luke, hey." I look down and see his shirt is soaking wet and my face scrunches up and goes from a smile to my usual confused look. "Why are you wet?"

He goes to talk but then stops. He thinks for a second before looking back at me. "I'd rather not." He finally says, a blush creeping onto his face. So I'm assuming he did something stupid. "Let's just say, Ashton a dick." This is all Ashton's fault, how predictable.

"Trust me, I know. I can't stand him." I say with a laugh to my voice. As I look up I see a huge smile on Luke's face and I can't help but smile back at him just a big.

"Yeah, he's a douche." He says shyly with a blush rushing to his face.almost immediately.

"You wanna come in?" I say before I realised what I was doing. I knew why I wanted him in there. . . but he couldn't know that. But, I had already invited him in, so I stepped aside and let him in anyways. Despite my slutty intentions.

he walks through the door past me, walking into.the living room, mostly because it's the first room you see. "Were you reading?" He asks, almost sounding guilty. Like he thinks he interrupted my "reading time" or some stupid shit.

So I do what any girl who was worried about the guy she likes thinking he was an inconvenience. "Yeah, but I'm glad you showed up." I say before crashing my lips to his roughly.

I stand on my toes so that I can wrap my arms around his neck, while his hands stay firmly on my waist. As I begin to deepen the kiss, his hands start to travel away from my hips and up my shirt, until a knock at the door startles me, causing me to jump and accidentally back away from Luke. "Are you fucking serious." I mumble to myself.

I signal Luke that I'll be back in a second. I walk up to my door and swing it open, already annoyed. When it opens, I see Ashton standing there. I roll my eyes ans try to slam the door in his face but he blocks it with his foot. "Just let me talk." He says with a sly smile that I wanted so bad to slap off of his face.

"Fine, talk. You have two minutes." I say firmly as I open the door wider. Surprising even myself that I'm allowing Ashton to even speak to me.

"I miss you." He says with an obviously fake smile, causing me to roll my eyes. "I feel like if we try we could make us work, Ya know? Start over?" He reaches his hand out, trying to call a truce. But I wasn't having it.

"Ashton." I say in a bland voice, showing absolutely no emotion. "I'm with Luke. And nothing is going to change that. Especially you. I can't stand your presence. The sound of your voice makes me cringe. Leave, me, alone." I finish before stepping back and slamming the door in his face.

I turn back to find Luke and see him in the kitchen. I walk straight to him, my intentions clear. "Now, where were we?" I say before roughly planting my lips to his again.

He grabs me just under my butt, but not too close, and lifts me up, setting me on my kitchen counter.

I can immediately feel Luke smile into the kiss, his hands move from their spot on my cheek back to the tops of my thighs. His lips move swiftly against mine, but the kiss was still deep and passionate and there was no way to describe how I felt other than loved. I felt loved.

I let out a loud, passionate gasp as Luke's hands travel further up my legs and into my shorts. He takes this opportunity to slide his tongue in between my lips, deepening the kiss.

He grabbed the waistband of my pajama shorts and practically ripped them off of me. Not once breaking the kiss.  I had already pulled his shirt over his head, but no sooner than I had, the front door burst open and I hear voices.

"Hanah, is Luke here--" Michael walks into the kitchen, Calum following close behind him. But he stops dead in his tracks when he finally realises what was happening. "Oh my god."

"Michael, go home." I say emotionless, just trying my best to get my best friend and his boy toy away from me in nothing but my underwear.

"I get it. Were out." He says before swiftly turning and practically running out of my apartment.

I turn and look at Luke to see him smiling. "That was fun." He says before wrapping his arms gently around my waist. "You look cute today, by the way." He says before planting a gentle peck on my lips.

"We almost fucked on my counter, Lucas. We can't do that." I say laughing. I put my head against his chest, creating slightly after all the madness that had just went on.

"Sure we can, just-- not right now." He says with a laugh and I slap his chest playfully.

"You're a dick." I say, failing at my attempt to sound serious.

"You like dick." He says simply.

"That is--" I start to defend myself but realise there's no use. "Very true."

I look up at the man standing before me, and I'm amazed. I see more than just a boy. I see a boy that fought against my hard attitude. I see a boy that ignored my pleas to leave me alone. I see a boy that makes me feel like no boy before him has. Loved, Luke makes me feel loved. And nobody, not even Ashton has been able to do that. Luke cares about me.

And now that I actually sit and think about it, that's all I've ever really wanted.

~~

shit. is. heatin. da fuck up.

stay tuned.

o snap.