1.7

"Yeah I- I suppose." I turn an give Michael a look, he raises his eyebrows and mouths me a "good luck" before standing and walking away. As soon as Michael was gone, Ashtons Sat down in his place.

"Look, I'm just really sorry. About everything, really." He says quietly, refusing to look me in the eye.

I scoff and look back down at my book, not even slightly interested in his half assed apology. "And I should just. . . forgive you?" I let out a dry laugh. "No thanks."

He sighs loudly and sits all the way back in his seat. "I never lied about how much I love you."

"Loved." I say loudly.

"Pardon?"

"Loved, past tense. As in no longer loving. What, are you fucking stupid?" I say bluntly, still looking down at my book.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself." Was all he said before standing up and walking away. I turn around and watch him walk away, his tall figure scorched over as he walked.

Not long after I hear a voice behind me. "That was quick." I jump and turn around to see Michael standing close behind me. "What a tool."

"Jesus Christ, Michael. You scares the shit out of me." I say as I attempt to catch my breath. "How long have u been standing there?"

"Pretty much the whole time." He laughed then sat back down beside me. "I tried to find the hot mute kid but I failed. So I came back."

"Well I don't know about you, but km ready to get the hell out of here. And you are telling me all about how you went from Calum worship to chasing mute kids."

~~

this was so short whoops.