0.5

"Off for coffee?" I hear Michael's voice come from behind me as I walk down the sidewalk in my usual attire, hair braided to the side.

"Yes, actually." I say plainly, with no emotion sounding in my voice. "What brings you out?"

He makes a weird sound that I guess could count as a laugh. "Bringing your boyfriend his lunch." He says with humor in his voice.

Instead of getting mad like I usually do, I decide to fight back. "Really? I figured it was for YOUR boyfriend, Calum." I say with a wicked grin on my face. He blushes and I stop dead in my tracks. "Mikey," He stops with me but refuses to look at me. "No fucking way. You have the hots for Calum!" I shout in disbelief.

He runs up and puts his hand over my mouth, but due to his hands being so big they practically covered my face. "Hannah I swear if you tell anyone--"

"I won't!" I say as I finally get his large, sweaty hands off of my face. "C'mon, we're here." I can't contain my laughter as I see Calum working the register. Michael nudges me and I laugh even harder.

He sees us coming and waves us over. "Hey Hannah, the usual?" I nod my head and hand him exactly $5.00 for my coffee. Luke comes out from the back and gets his lunch from Michael, smiling like an idiot the whole time. When he finally catches sight of me he smiles again and walks right over to me.

"Hey." He says when he finally reaches me, him only being about three inches away from me.

"Lucas." I say simply.

He grins as he lifts his lunch bag. "Care to join me?"

I stand there for a bit, have a mental debate with myself as to wether I want to actually sit and have a conversation with him. I look over at Mikey to see him talking to Calum, a blush obvious on his face. "Um, hello?" I see a large hand being waved in front of my face, bringing me out of my daze. "Lunch?" Luke asks again.

"Sure." I say quietly, still a little dazed out. We walk over to, of course, the booth I always end up at when I come here. By the time I get to the booth and slide all the way in, Luke is already sat and eating his sandwich. I look down and see one set in front of me. "Lucas. . ." I say in a questioning tone, crossing my arms.

He looks up, his mouth full.of sandwich. "Yes, Hannah Grace?" He groans, sandwich starting to fall out of his open mouth.

"Did you plan all of this?" I question, completely worried that this was his attempt at a date. Not cool.

He smiles at me, his mouth finally empty. "Maybe." He say slyly. "Maybe not. You'll never know." He winks and return to his sandwich.

I pause for a moment, gathering my thoughts. "This isn't a date." I say swiftly before finally grabbing the sandwich he had made for me.

He chuckles, his mouth full once again. "Whatever you say, Hannah Grace. Whatever you say."

I groan and return to my sandwich, looking up at Michael and Calum. Who were, once again, flirting like crazy. "I give it a month." Luke says from in front of me. I look up to see him staring at them as well.

"Until what, exactly?" I say, confused as usual.

"One of 'em makes a move." He says with a chuckle.

"You know," I begin, finally swallowing my mouthful of my sandwich. "Michael told me the same thing about us." I say with a smirk playing across my lips.

"Really?" He asks like he's in complete disbelief. I nod in response. "He told me he gave us a week." He says nonchalantly, taking a drink of whatever he grabbed.

"That's. . . comforting." I feel the hear rushing to my face and stand up. "I gotta go." I say before walking out as fast as possible for the second time this week. I hear Luke yelling my name, but that just caused me to walk faster and faster the more he calls for me to stop.

When I reach the building I turn and see Luke close behind. I run into the elevator and hit the button about a million times, but just my luck, as the doors were shutting he rushed in. "Why do you keep running from me?" He shouts out in anger.

"Because I can't stand you." I say back, not nearly ad loud but with just as much hatred and fury.

He chuckles and leans against the elevator wall. "Hannah Grace, we both know that's not true."

"You can think whatever you want, Lucas. I hate you." I reply slowly.

"Really? Do you now?" I nod furiously and he leans his head back. "Why are you so goddamn stubborn?" He says quietly.

"Why are you so persistent?"

He looks back down at me but as soon as he does, the elevator doors open up and I turn on my heel, rushing out as fast as I could walk. "Wait." He calls out after me.

He's too late, as I reach my apartment before he can reach me. He rushes up just before I shut the door and stops it. "The reason I'm so persistent, Hannah Grace, is because I know what I want and I won't stop in too I get it."

I open the door and step out a little, looking up at Luke. "If that's why you're chasing me around like crazy, you can quit now."

I shut the door in his face and he shouts through the door. "You're really afraid of falling, aren't you?"

And in response, I can't manage anything but a whisper. "You have no idea."

~~

weeeeeeehh

I hope u all liked it xx