03 ✘ lotus hellborn

✘ Most likely to be pulled as the pig ✘

Most likely to be pulled as the pig

Brigid.Westrend@hotmail.com

Brigid, I never knew you but I don't have to know the severity of the situation. You were thirtieth, you were last on the list, but you were still on it. I'm so sorry. Don't worry, I won't let them get away with it. They'll pay for it, all four of the boys. I'll get justice for you. We'll get justice for you.

I keep it real,

Valé

[ in drafts ]

XEMINA ĆURKOVIĆ ISN'T on the out so she's my in.

With her incredible Croatian genes, it's kind of hard to not spot the blonde beauty. Xemina stands at an estimated five-eight — with her usual ballet flats on that is. Come to think of it, I've never actually seen her without them.

Even in the sixth grade, back when we both went to Sovereigns Elementary School For The High Achieving — which in all honesty was just a big fat fancy rip-off that some of the high-end kids went to — she'd always wear her ballet flats whilst the rest of us strived to hold power by making ourselves seem older and wearing some variation of a heel.

Though I guess that's the difference between girls like Xemina Ćurković and Salem Whitfield. Xemina's flats have her cower away and rebut the power she so desperately strives to not attain, whilst Salem's affection for heels only intensifies her power, it seeps into her.

Like a second skin, she is soaked in integrity.

I made sure to stop by the Angelo's estate the day after Nads had agreed to the plan. I'd texted Nayelie asking if it was okay for me to stop by. She'd texted back saying I was welcome anytime so it was then I'd brought up the fact that I might want to check out the new massage place in town.

We were in the massage beds when I'd approached her with the proposition.cs,

It'd felt like the world had stopped spinning as I awaited her answer. If it weren't for the masseuse I would have thought it was all a dream but then she'd agreed and the world had resumed again.

"Of course, I mean after what they did to..." She didn't continue the sentence, emotion being lodged in her throat and I'd only nodded understanding her reason.

"Valé Aster!" Xemina's mousy voice calls out. Her high—pitched voice has always been like listening to nails on a chalkboard, I've never been able to grow out of my hatred for the nasily thing.

"Xemina, I had no idea you were in politics," I greet, which is a complete and utter lie. I had to change my schedule around for our class to be in the same block and let me tell you the receptionists are not huge fans of second—day changes at Sterling.