𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎. 𝟎𝟏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒  | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒  𝐍𝐎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒  | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒  𝐍𝐎. 𝟎𝟏

𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 hurt people everyone, we all know how the quote goes, what it means. But what comes after it?

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 has shocked us all with her rebel on Caleb Delvaùx. I mean, who ever saw it coming? You voted her the sweetheart, we vote her the no heart. Like a rose she presented herself and a fool he was. Which just goes to show, our favourite future bad boy Valedictorian is not as smart as he seems.

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄 and Luca Cathan's have always been buddy buddy, best of friends so why turn? when you have everything she has shown us nothing is safe. Not even friendship. Is she a traitor? or is she simply changing the game?

𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎 is this lawsuit material? from curator to clientele, you best believe daddy will be representing his daughter.  We all knew it was to good to be true, didn't we? Atlas McAllister settling...would be more believable if it were in a casket rather then relationship.

𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐇𝐔 are we really surprised? Come on now, Amber Zhu has got to be the all time biggest bitch there is. We love her for it - don't get us wrong, she makes for a great story. But when it comes to relationships she is not to be trusted. Poor maid loving Sage Evanders was just to blinded by infatuation to see it. But he should've known, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with the Zhu women, and Amber is no exception.

Love them, hate them, adore them - these are the girls that have all eyes on them.

But we all know, revenge is a two way transaction.

See you all next semester Winters.