𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎. 𝟔𝟔

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒, I know you've missed me. You wealthy little things have had quite the last week of school, haven't you? Drugs. Sex. Break—ups. Destruction, if your name is Caleb Delvaùx.

WE'VE ALL heard about the ultimate 'bachelor' party thrown by none other than Sage Evanders, but have you heard of the damage, destruction and disaster of the Delvaùx manor after the fact? Of course, you haven't, because we haven't reported on it. We're here to fix that.

*click image, the inside of the delvaùx manor with a grand chandelier shattered on the floor*

*click image, the inside of the delvaùx manor, coloured alcohol spilt all over white carpets*

*click image, the inside of the delvaùx manor, powdered white lines on a girl's bare stomach*

*click image, the delvaùx manor with sage evanders knocked out, three girls in bed with him*

THE PARTY OF that century has occurred everyone, and none of you were invited, that is unless you were above the age of sixteen, hot, and a possible bachelorette in the running to win Caleb Delvaùx's, rotten heart.

IF YOU'RE STILL reading this, you probably aren't all three things, or...any. Don't let your little hearts shatter, Salem Whitfield was all three and she's proven that Caleb can have everything, but if he isn't satisfied well...he isn't above public displays of embarrassment.

See you next year, Sterlings.

Can't wait to see what you all have in store for us then.