Heels 8

( the song above is the vibe/theme of this chapter)

OMG GUYS I JUST GOT LIKE 10 NEW READERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE ARE ALMOST TO 500 READS IM LITERALLY CRYING THANK TOU SO MUCH.

I also decided to call you all dreamers because well the title is dreams. Also because we all dream about something whether it be your dream job or getting railed by a fictional character lol. We are all dreamers and we all have the power to accomplish those dreams. All you need is the courage to pursue them. NEVER let anyone get into your way or pull you down. You have the power, follow your dreams and dont settle for anything less.😘

On a different note get ready for some smut in....

Heels

Fred's pov

Bloody hell this charms homework is hard. God mabey if I paid attention in charms instead of fooling around under the table then I would actually know what I'm doing. What the hell am I saying. I don't regret it, I would would do it 100 more times.

Y/n is all I can think about day and night. Fucking hell I cant get distracted this easily. I wonder what George is doing, no Fred focus.

Knock knock

Speaking of the devil. "George where were y-"

My jaw drops and my eyes go wide.
Y/n/ln wearing her short skirt and button up is standing in my door way looking hot as hell.

Her finger trails the wall as she walks slowly towards me seductively while she says "It's not George it's someone much much better" in a lustful tone.

I can feel myself getting harder. My eyes followe her ever motion. Her fingers suducitly trailing the wall. Her eyes looking at me with passion. Her fucking high heels. Her tone turning me the fuck on. I am out of words.

She walks closer to me getting only a cuple feet apart "See I'm going to make you feel what I felt today."

I look at her while I'm sitting at the edge of the bed my legs already opened. My torso leaning back, held up by my straitened arms.

Holy fuck shes hot, this is hot, I'm getting hot. She knows what she's doing and shes fucking good at it too.

She walks in between my legs.
"I'm gunna make you" she pushes me flat down onto the bed "beg for mercy"

Fuck I'm so turned on and slightly scared but in a good way. This girl will be the death of me I swear.

She leans over me her waist still in between my thighs. She drags a finger slowy down my body.
"not just yet no"

Her finger stops right before my pants making me crave and ache for more.
She turns around and starts to walk the other way. I prop my body up onto my elbows watching her every move.

"See I know you want me"

She looks over her shoulder
"That's obvious"

She turns around
"But can you handle me?"

Her thumb glides over her bottom lip. She slightly bits her nail as she looks me up and down. "Thats the real question."

I'm incapable of forming words. Uncaple of comprehending what is happening before me. All I know is I want her, I need her.

She walks in between my legs once again but this time her mouth goes to my ear. She leaned over me kissing my jaw, sucking and licking. A soft moan excerpts my lips.