Scars and Fireworks 17

The song above reminds me of laying on your floor with blue led lights on staring at the ceiling or running away vibes. It also gives me dream vibes. The song kind of resembles the aestedic this chapter is based off of. (Please listen to it, it's one of my favorite songs)

Okay so this chap is going to be a little different but I think it's kind of fun and unique.

Warning this chapter includes: self harm and abuse

Bro we got to over 2k reads, I literally can't explain how much that means to me. From the bottom of my heart thank you from bringing a little happiness into my life.

Without further ado I present ....

Scars and fireworks

Y/n's dream

There soft hands caress my inner thigh. I'm in a trace of lust. I invited them both over for a game night to help there friendship heal. I should have known things would escalate rather quickly.

We're sitting on my bed talking about life about everything. They seem happy the both of them do. They are friends again and the past doesn't seen to bother either of them. There smiles and laughter radiates throughout the room. I'm wearing a dress as well. Which could be a bad choice or a very good choice.

On my left thigh cold rings lightly grob my inner thigh making me shutter. On my right his large veiny hand starts to slowly makes it's way up my leg.

Jases hand moves from its pervious position to pass me the truth serum. "It's your turn y/n. Take a sip."

I take the bottle and place a drop of the liquid on to my tongue. "Ask away"

"We careful what you wish for y/n." His cold finger traces up my thigh barely brushing over my underwear.
"What's one thing you never told me?"

"I went to Paris." I blurt out uncontrollably.

"Is that so" Fred turns to me with a giggle and a smirk.

I look at Fred with a glare but its shortly interrupted by Jases fingers guiding my chin so that my gaze is apon his. "I didnt know you were that kind of girl." He says in a low voice.

"There's alot you dont know about me." I say with sass.

"Is that so?" He says with a raised eyebrow. "Well I guess I'll just have to find out myself."

He crashes his lips onto mine as his ring covered fingers hold tightly onto my throat. A finger feels up my covered heat as I moan into his mouth. I trail my hand though Jases hair pulling gently at the roots. A deep moan rolls off his tongue into my mouth.

Fred's fingers guide my chin so that my mouth is on his. His other hand continues to slowly feel my wetness. A cold finger slowly trails up my theigh making me tense.

Fred's tounge slips into my mouth. Out mouths become a pool of lust devouring one another. Fred's finger teases my underwear band. Jase however couldn't wait any more while he watches me make out with Fred. He slid my underwear to the slide and drags a finger up me. The cold medel of his rings make me shutter.

Jase starts to get jealous for my attention was on Fred. He aggressively grabs my neck with the opposite hand. His cold rings pressing deep into my delicate skin. He grabs my neck to move my mouth on his. Fred's finger slips my underwear down to my ankles as he thrusts a finger into me.

I flinch at the sudden movement.
"God y/n your our so wet already."

I'm too busy with Jase's lips attached to mine and his hand around my throat to respond.......