Opening day 27

The song of the chapter is Crazy in Love by Eden Project. It resembles all of Thea and Jasendros pov. Highly recommend listening to it before or during to set the mood of the chap (:

So when Thea ran away from the manor it was a cuple days before Christmas. Then in y/n's pov there was a time jump to Christmas. In the beginning of this chapter it will talk about what happened after Thea ran which was in that time jump. Just clearing that up.

Okay without further ado I present to you....

Opening day

Thea's pov

The cold night breeze nips at my cheeks as I continue on my long journey though the woods. Nights of falling asleep under trees and waking up walking miles to Hogwarts leaves my body exhausted.

I would have appreciated out that hell hole of a mannor I'm in no condition to do so. Now I'm stuck on this stupid hike through this fucking forest to get back to the happy little Hogwarts  every one loves.

Fortunately on my journey I've passed house and stores. The thrill of stealing comes hurdling back as I break into the houses and shops. I'm not in any condition for a fight and therefore I try to stay out of harm's way only allowning myself small amounts of food but enough to get by.

They will be looking for me that's for sure, they'll be looking for J too.

My legs give out from under me as a result of walking for 8 hours. I hit the ground with my fist in frustration.

It's not the first time I've fallin from exhaustion but never the less every time I prevail every time I push off of the ground and continue. I cant stop, I cant give up, Hogwarts has to be close.

I'm tired, I'm so so tired. I just want a break I deserve a break. "God damn it!" I scream into the woods. I just want a break.

My sense become alert once again destracting me from my sorrows. I twig cracks almost like someone stepped on it as my head shoots to the direction.

My eyes scrunch and my mouth opens as I get hurled into a tree. Fuck! I wipe my forehead and examine the blood covering my fingers.

I squint my eyes open as I see blurry lights flashing back and forth as 2 bodys duel. The blood loss from my previous slash on my shoulder from my daring escape, my malnutritionent diet, my tired legs and now throbbing body caused my head to spin. Everything goes to darkness as my eyes close from exhaustion.

Jasendro's pov.

I thow spell after spell against the smuggler. Not taking a breath or pause, not giving him the chance to fight back. I have to get back to her.

I'm uncontrollably hitting him with every offense spell I can think of, going crazy not relising my actions. Finally I stop after I realise his not moving, frozen on the ground.

I look at what I did stocked in my own actions before rushing to her limp body.

FUCK.

She's cold to the touch. Merlin shes probably been walking in the winter cold for days. Shes wearing what looks like to be stolen clothes ripped from tree branches and fence.

"Please dont be dead, Thea you cant die on me please. I need you." The words are spinning in my head please dont be dead.

Damn it! I shouldn't have left her. I ran leaving her out to dry and yet she prevailed, escaping her prison. I bring my fingers to her neck trying to find a palse. I tear runs down my check as I assume the worse.

I suck in my breath as I search for any sign of life. Thea please.

It's all my fault all of it is my fucking fault. I'm not any better then my GOD DAMN FATHER.