Portkey 19

Above is my vision of what there apartment may look like. (You'll see it later in this chapter) Sorry I'm not an artist nor do I have great handwriting. <press on the pic for the full view>

Recap of last chapter: They pulled the prank, skipped detention, snuck back to Fred's dorm and he asked y/n to date him.

Y'all say hi to Sadie. I finally let her read it and I immediately regretted it but whatever. You only live once.

Without further ado I present to you...

Portkey

"Yes" I say though a exhilarating smile "yes Freddie of course I'll date you." Memories of crushing over this god for years comes rushing back. The lustful feeling of our night under the stars clutters my thoughts. A life with him, a future with him, a family with him now may be possible.

I hug him and he hugs me back like his life depends on it. He hugs me like he'll never let go.

His lips crash into mine with lust and joy. My toes get swooped off the ground as he spins me around in a warm embrace. I stare into his eyes and he stares in mine. 5 years, it took 5 year for me to finally get my soul mate.

"You mean so much to me y/n I hope you know that." He cups my cheek.

"Fred, thank you"

"For what?"

"You don't know how long I've been wanting you, dreaming about you, wishing you were mine. I never thought that dream would come true so thank you for picking me. You could have had anyone and you picked me."

"Why would I want anyone else when I can have you?"

I smile and blush.

"Hey love birds Snape is coming so I'd advise you to, to get the hell out of here." George says out of breath.

We both look at George and then back at each other with Oh shit expressions. George motion's his head over to a book on there table.

"Have you ever used a port key before?"

"No, why?" I ask Fred.

"You'll be fine, hold on."

"Oh um okay." In fear of getting caught and love for my new boyfriend I grab onto the book. Suddenly my surroundings twist and turn. My insides feel like there getting dissolved. What the fuck is happening. Abruptly my head hits a floor.

"Oww"

Chelsia pov

I march around the castle halls trying to find my culprit but hes no where to be seen. He's probably drinking away his sorrows over that fucking cunt. How pathetic. Dont worry I'll make sure you regret falling for her.

George's pov

I quickly take my shirt off and head towards my clothes so the professors will assume I'm changing when they barge in.

"Mr. Weasley please come with us this second." I'm facing the wall so I turn around.

"I'm sorry, am I in trouble for something."

"Oh I'm sorry George." Professor McGonagall replys. Snape is standing behind her with his stone cold expression as always. "Do you know where Fred is?"

"I'm sorry what is this about?" My acting skills got pretty damn good after pulling pranks our whole lifes.

"Where is Fred?" Snape says totally blowing off my last statement.