twelve 29

The song is for the ending of the chapter. It doesnt at all pertain to
y/n's pov.

Recap: Thea went to see draco the day of the party. So Thea's pov is the day of the party while y/n is when she walks up after the party. Y/n did drugs and drank a little to much. Fred said he would make it up to her for having her drink so much. He beat her ass literally for calling him a pussy.

The ending is a little more bdsmish because no one is telling me what they want to see in the spice scenes so here's your warning.

So in this book blaise, pansy, draco and mattheo are all death eaters so ya.

Mattheo is Tom Riddles son. His character is from an amazing book called possesive.

Also I don't think Draco is a bad guy he just is broken and it's not his fault however in this book he's kinda a womanizing bad guy.

Without further ado I present to you....

Twelve

"Thea later" Draco says sternly. I roll my eyes and push though him.

I sarcastically chuckle to myself. "Really, what did I expect from Draco freakin Malfoy." I take my wand out of my pocket and free the girl tied to his bed frame, brainwashed like the rest, blinded by his money.

She looks at Draco then at me. "Go." I point to the exit. She stays there frozen. "GO!" I stay more stirly then the first time. She grabs her clothes and scurries out of the room. Pathetic.

"Thea what the fuck!?"

"Oh come on Draco there all the same, you cant possibly tell me she was special. You were going to fuck her and ditch just like the rest."

"Did you come to scare away my fucktoy or can I help you."

"I know the date but not the time or numbers. Your there little puppet, they trust you so tell me Draco what do you know?"

"Why the fuck would I tell you?"

"Because the enemy of your enemy is your friend and I bet you dont like being someone's puppet." I twirl my wand between my fingers. "And I could beat your ass."

"I'm NOT there puppet."

"Now theres the Draco I know and hate. Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"I remember the last time you needed some thing. I was compensated for my troubles pretty highly to I must say."

I clench my jaw. I needed to know how to escape the manor I needed a way out. Draco is a fucking womanizing snake but he does keep up with his side of deals as long as you do. And so I gave him what he wanted for freedom. The only thing a man with everything wants, a body in full submission for one night.

"Do you know the numbers and time that there coming or not."

"What's in it for me? Because by the looks of it your in perfect shape for a little fun." He looks me up and down in my biuissness looking outfit.

I straighten my posture and raise my chin. "Draco you dont want to do this."

"And why is that."

I grab a dagger out of my blazer pocket and throw it at him skimming his shoulder and hitting the door behind him. He looks back at the blade then at me. "See Thea you think your so smart but what's to stop me from telling anyone your here?"

"Because then I'll tell them your stalling. See the little vanishing cabinet you've been working on could have been done months ago but your to valuable you and pansy only one's who can fix it. You know they wont touch you so you stall. You don't want this little perfect life of yours to be ruined. You dont want to go back to your dad and you dont want to stop being a fucking man whore. So I'll ask once more, what time are they coming and how many are there?"