Tipsy Towers 22

- the video above is me hitting 500 reads. I'm literally at 5k now and I was crying at 500. I really hope this shows you how much I care about y'all-

BLOODY HELL WE HIT 5K im so fucking grateful for all of you. I never thought people would ever appreciate my writing so literally it means the world to me.

This chap starts right where the previously one ended. Its alot of games with friends and hanging out with a sprinkle of smut.

Without further ado I present to you...

Tipsy towers

"Anything from the trolly dears?" An old witch rolls the candy cart in the hall earning all of our attention. Ron looks at Harry and Harry looks at Ron.

"I'll have a chocolate flog." Ron says raising his hand.

"And licorice wands." Harry adds.

"And a box of every flavor beans." Ron finishes their order.

"That will be 2 galleons and 10 sickles."

Ron looks at Harry with hopeful eyes. He's told me before he feels bad for always relying on Harry for money but Harry doesn't mind at all.

He takes out 3 gallons and hands it to the lady. "You can keep the change."

A glowing smile warms up the womans features. "Anything for you dears?"

Everyone shakes there head. We all ate before we left and besides we are broke students so we couldn't buy much anyways.

Fred raises his fingers to get the attention of the lady before she leaves. "I'll have a chocolate frog ma'am."

"That will be 13 sickles." Fred pulls the change out of his pocket and hands it to her as she hands him the chocolate.

"Thank you." He says before she wheels away.

"My pleasure."

Fred sits back down next to me and hands me the package. "Here I saw you eyeing it up. I thought if you weren't going to buy it yourself then I'll just do it for you."

I look around to see that no one seems to notice him giving me the candy. I blush and smile. He copys my actions and a soft smile warms up his freckled face.

"Thank you Freddie." I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and unwrap the frog.

The milk chocolate melts in my mouth bringing a sweet flavor to my taste buds. I look up at Fred. Fuck I'm so lucky.

He looks down at me and raises my head by my chin as his thump wips chocolate off my lips. His eye contact shifts from my eyes to my lips. He bits his lip stopping him from going further.

"Do you guys want to play kiss, Marry kill?" Hermione asks the group.

"How about we up the stakes kill, marry, Fuck." We all look at George before I break the silence.

"I'm in." Everyone seems to follow my response and we all agree to play.

"Sense it was your idea it would only be far for you to go first." Fred says to George.

"Oh shut it. Why dont you go first?"

Fred being up for any challenge agrees.

"Fine then Fred if your so brave y/n, Hermione and Luna."

I look at Fred with "you better be careful with what your about to say" eyes. He gets the message and replies with his answer.

"Marry Luna, Fuck Hermione, Kill
y/n"