A trip to remember 26

I'm back bitches! I get my phone when I'm in school Thursday and Friday so who the fuck cares about grades when I can write (:

It will be a long process but I will finish this. It's one of the only things that mean something to me in life 😋

Fyi paris, Europe, a trip to Europe they all kind of mean the same thing in this book. On tiktok people use Europe as more then 3 people but it's just like a fun term so I use them interchangeably. So many people wanted Paris again so here is Fred and George in the same scene you filthy whores.

Okey dokey artichokeys (jesus I sounded like a parent) without further ado I present to you.

A trip to remember

Thea's pov

Reckless revenge pumps through my body like there's no tomorrow. They took everything from me and now I'll do the same. I'll make them suffer like I suffered. They broke me over and over again.

I grip the wand tighter in my hand and smirk in excitement. Oh I'm going to have fun with this one.

My feet pick up speed on the ground as I run up the stairs. I bust through the door as heads turn to face me. I smirk looking at my victims that tortured me for years. Not knowing what to do they stand there in shock until someone shoots a spell.

Let the games begin. Spells get thrown left and right as I dodge and block them.

Body's fall to the floor at the mercy of Crucio and Avada Kedavra by my hand. All my training all my years of being a killer comes out at once.

Fuck! A slash in my arm starts to show as I look at the bitch who caused it. "Your dead" my words close in on her as all my attention gets sent to that one person. She goes launching across the room just to have her head hit the stone wall leaving a trail of blood from her skull.

It's like a battle ground and I'm winning. Death Eaters charge towards me left and right while I getting my much needed revenge.

See you should never train your student to be stronger then you are if your a bitch to them. That's a mistake on there part. It's a mistake they will pay for.

I make my way to the exit door striking down anyone in my path. Before I make my daring escape I head to the main office.

I know a war is coming but the date they keep secret, only a few select know it. The hall is dark and gloomy giving my childhood trauma a chance to slip through the walls I put up in my head.

I don't have time to look around or even dwell on the past. My legs sprint throw the halls until I stop at a dark wood door. My rage fuels my leg with enough strength to kick it open revealing Voldemort's office.

I look around in a hurry. The room is dripping with evil venom consuming all joy. No calendar, no mention of dates, no planner. Fuck what did I expect from the Dark lord. Finally a find a note from Bellatrix in his desk mentioning a date.

Before I leave something cetches the corner of my eye. I quickly push the papers off his desk to the ground to reveal picture of a teenage boy.

Pictures of him walking, hanging out with friends even in his own house, pictures of J.

One thing you people should know is once somethings mine, I'm not giving it away. I don't like sharing.

Targeting me is one thing but coming after him. Oh well let's just say I'll make you wont ever get the chance to touch him.