The picnic 15

There's no smexy time in this one but its important to the plot and all. (Sorry 😥 I know that's mainly why people read fanfics but this chapter is important.)

Fred's back bitches 😘✌

Without further ado I present....

The picnic

"How was last night."

"It was bloody fantastic."

"Do you think shes the one?"

"Nah I'm probably just going to sleep with some other slut tonight."

"Dont you ever want a girlfriend?"

"Not when ever girl I sneak into this place turns into my fucking shadow. It gets annoying when every girl cant get enough of you."

"Oh I feel so bad for you."
Ryan hands me the joint and I take a long hit. "Who was the girl last night?" He asks between sips of his bourbon.

"I dont know I think her name was eleanor or something like that?"

A knock comes from the door.

"Um Jase can you help sneak me to the fireplace? I should probably get back before my friends wonder where I am"

"Figure it out on your own whore. I told you I would sneak you in I never said anything about helping you out."

She looked shocked and almost like she was going to cry.

How pathetic.

*****
Jasendro's pov

My eyes shoot open as my chest raises up and down. I look to my left and I see y/n snuggled in my arms. I'm safe here. I'm okay. It was only a dream. It was only a dream. Thats not you anymore. No matter how many times I say that it still doesn't help. I start to get dizzy and my hands start to sweat.

Not a panic attack now please not now. I curl my hand into a fist and dig my nails into my palm. Trying to get it to go away. I saw start to hyperventilat. My eyes dart around the room trying to find something to distract myself something to help me release my pain.

My eyes focus on y/n which only reminds me of my past of how much of a fucking whore I was in my past.

Fuck.

The room starts to spin I tap around the bed trying to find my pocket knife.

No no Jase god you stopped that already dont start that habit again. Dont.

Fuck.

I grab the pocket knife anyways and flick it open. My hand is violently shaking as I look at the sharp blade. I drop it, I cant do it, not again. I put my head in my hands hoping that my headache will start to fade. I gentle hand rests on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" A soft voice comes from next to me. I'm safe. I'm okay. I'm safe.

"Ya I'm fine I just" I let out a sigh.
"I had a nightmare go back and to bed okay." I rub her cheek and lay back down taking deep breaths. I look at the bright moon out my window. I focus on the stars. I'm okay. I'm safe. I've changed that's not me anymore. Y/n changed me I'm not my past.
I'm not my past...

Y/n pov

I roll over in the soft covers and my chest hits Jases back. I wake up reminded my last night. I smile at the sight of his rich powerful self sleeping in the sunlight. His eyes flutter open. "Like what you see?"