Jealously 6

I made a trailer for the book. (It's right above) I know the beginning is kind of boring, but just that took 2 hours and 38 minutes! 😘

This story is really coming along!

I get bored really easily, so I thought I would have quit this book a while ago, but to be honest, the only person who's keeping this book going is sammm4321 so thank you for all your support.

I'm introducing 1-2 characters in this chapter that I made up, so if you go to my first chapter (characters), then you can see who plays them.

in this chapter but there will be more coming up.😘

I'm so sorry it's a filler. I had to have a way to introduce these character and set up the story for the next chapter.

Without further ado I present to you

Jealousy

The morning sun is beaming though the window. The cool fall breeze nipping at my nose and a flock of birds moving south are chirping outside. I admire the atmosphere so peaceful so beautiful like in this moment I'm in my own little world safe from any harm.

Fred's face glows in the morning sun, his freckled toned body shinning and his hair well his hair is hot as ever glistening like sparks of a fire.

I can't believe what happened. I can't believe I fell asleep in his arms. I can't believe he is spooning me in the morning breeze.

I don't want to move, I don't want to disturb this sleep giant. I just want to stay in his arms forever, with our hands holding each others.

I snuggle myself into his body more.
I turn around and kiss his forehead. His eyelashes flutter open.

"Good morning darling, did you sleep well?"

"I didn't mean to wake you.....I'm sorry."

He lifts my chin gently with his finger.
"There's no reason to be sorry darling." He kisses my forehead. "How did you sleep?"

I softly smile back. What did I do to deserve him? "I slept way better with you in my arms."

He smiles back. "Same"

We lay here for a while engulfed in each others presence. The chattering noise of students comes through the window. This is perfect, life is perfect.

"Y/n as much as I don't want to move, breakfast is going to end soon."

I just nuzzle my head further into his neck. I don't want to get up and face the day. I don't want to pretend last night didn't happen. His fingers start to trace little shapes on my thigh.

"Freddie" I brush a piece of hair out of his face.

"Yeah y/n" His brown eyes look deep into mine. My words are almost unable to be released. His stare is so mesmerizing

"Can we- um can we do this again?"

"Oh course y/n, did you think this was a one time thing?" His eyes begin to have a subtle nervous and questioning look.

"No I just- I-I didn't know if you think of me the way I think of you. I didn't know if I was just one of your one night stands."

He pushes my hair behind my ear.
"Y/n you mean so much more than that to me." I smile

After a couple of minutes more, we decide to get out of bed. A sharp pain admits throughout my body. My face scrunches at the pain which is bearable but catches me by surprise. What did I expect after taking 9 inches for my first time.