Thea 20

The lyrics in the song dont necessarily pertain to the chapter but the mood that it gives off resembles the tone of the chapter, if that makes sense.

Bro I literally got like 10 new readers am so freakin happy and thankful yall mean the world to me. Also I dont think you get how happy it makes me reading your comments. I truly love ever note yall write.

Thea is of Greek origin meaning "goddess". 

So some people were saying how they feel bad for Jase and they want him to find someone so fear not I have found his match. Your welcome. This is a whole new plot point for the story but I think it will give the book a cool dynamic of good vs evil when switching pov's.

I couldn't find a picture of a girl that correctly portrayed my vision for Thea so instead I'm giving you a pintrest board that sums up her aesthetic. Also fyi theres a picture of her hair at the bottom of the chap. Here's the link just copy and paste it into Google.
https://pin.it/5co8VFG

(Btw this chap leaves off exactly where the last one ended)

Okay without further ado I present to you.....

Thea

*****
His dominate tendencies astound me as he looks into my eyes with a deep hunger. I know what I'm in for and I can't be a more excited.

He takes a cuple steps back examining my body ready for him to take. He bits his lip as his eyes wander around to my physical features. I look at him with innocence rather then my usual slight dominance. I'm ready to for him to have me, all of me.

His hand slides into his pocket as he pulls out his wand. Without a second thought he points it at my neck. I gulp as his wand points my chin up slightly.

His eyes look deep into mine almost as if there trying to uncover my darkest secrets. He clenches his jaw as he looks me up and down "Your such a fucking slut for me y/n." His husky voice fills my ears.

His wand slowly drags down my body. My eyes are glued to the sight with excitement and curiosity for what will come next.

The tip of the wand slides under the hem of my shirt taking the bottom of the shirt with it as the cold wood drags up my exposed skin. Soom enough my shirt is over my head.

I look into Fred's dark eyes with love but in return I get a hungry rage. Not like I'm complaining. I bring my hand slowly up to his face caressing his cheek but he quickly grabs my wrist pressing them against the stone wall.

"Oh I never said you could touch me."

His hands still around my wrist he aggressively turns me around bending me over the bench. I'm on my knees as my torso is laying on the locker room bench.

I flip my hair around so that I can see what hes doing. Luckily he doesnt see me do so, for he is rummaging though his Quittich bag. His head perks up as our eyes meet.

"Eyes forward love" He says in an almost soft tone noticing my head cocked looking behind me.

Still being in my vulnerable position, I get a surge of boldness. "Or what"

His tongue presses against the inside of this cheek. "Wrong answer"

He walks over to me as he wraps his Gryffindor tie from the bag around his hands. He tugs on it almost like a belt so that it makes a straight line between his hands. His tall fit figure towers my fragile self. I'm in for it now.

His hands come in front of my face bringing the tight pulled tie in front of my mouth. He brings his hands back causing the tie to make a gag.

The sounds of his actions behind me sends me into orbit. Depriving me of his sight, tinkering with my senses is just what I need, what I want and what I crave.