Halloween 16

-the song above is the aesthetic of the middle of the chapter-

This chapter starts off exactly were the last one ended. So if you dont remember how the last one ended then fo back and check. (:

Also this chapter has a starwars reference. I dont wanna spoil it but when you get to the part if you get confused theres a picture at the end of the chapter. Hint -Leia

We are about half way done too ):
I know the plot points of the story and how it will end all the rest is gray area were I can add your ideas (:

With out further ado I present to you..

Halloween

Fred's hand cups my chins and his finger moves my cheek to look into his eyes from Jase's.

He could tell that my brain is running 100 miles an hour. I want to kill Chelsia, I want Fred, I dont want to hurt Jase. Fuck Fred is looking so good right now. Hes looking deep into my eyes trying to figure out my thoughts. His fiery hair and freckled cheeks glisten in the sunshine though the window.

"I'll make sure you get expelled you fucking cunt." My eyes dart to Chelsia's.

"What the fuck did you say!?" I start to move towards her but Fred holds my arm.

"Shes trying to provoke you y/n." Fred says softly.

"Let.go.of.me" I saw stirly.

"Dont make me do it." I ignore Fred's threat and brush his hand off of me.

Before I knew it I was swept off my feet. He picked me up in one swift motion and threw me over his shoulder so that my head is behind him. I kick out of his grip. "I swear to god Fred if you dont put me down!" He just continues walking to his dorm. "Fred!" I continue to squirm out of his grip but he doesnt budge.

He takes his wand out of his pocket and opens his door. He plots me down on his bed and before I could take a breath he casts "Incarcerous" bonding me to the head board. I try to jerk out of the restraints.

"If you dont stop squirming y/n then I'll just have to tie your legs down as well."

I look at him. "Try me bitch!" Why the fuck would he intervene with me and Chelsia. I'm no wild up with anger for this. Okay I have to calm down. No I dont I have to kill Chelsia.

He takes a step closer to me and chuckles. "Oh dont worry I will but first I have to handle Chelsia. I'll be right back."

He turns around and starts to walk out the door.

"Wait dont leave me.....fred come back......FRED"

Fred's pov

I adjust my pants and continue back towards the common room. Fuck she looked so good on my bed. I miss her. I miss her so fucking much. I had to do something before she killed someone or got into more trouble though. Bloody hell I cant wait to get back to her but right now i have to handle this issue. God what I'm I going to do now.

There's no one left in the common room besides a bit of blood where y/n beat her ass. I bit my lip and chuckle to the thought of her breaking Chelsia's ass for me. God this girl drives me crazy.

I hear a door close and I go to see who it is. Chelsia comes out of her room in a silk robe and wet hair. I swallow hard. "Chelsia if you say a fucking word about y/n I will make you regret being born. And dont forget you can get in a hell of a lot more trouble for putting me under a spell the y/n can get from beating your ass." I say in a stirn dominate voice.