chocolate chip cookies 23

So the song above doesn't necessarily pertain to this chapter however it does remind me of Fred.

Just a warning these peeps are always horny idk why but just keep that in mind. Winter break will be a few more chaps (2-4) then it's back to school.

Thank you to all the new readers it really means alot to me.

Just recap of last chap she got really drunk and fell asleep.

This chapter also took me so long to write because its 5,294 words.

Without further Ado I present....

Chocolate chip cookies

Fuck, my head is throbbing from a long night of drinks. My hands go to my eyes rubbing before squinting in the mornings light.

The sound of chattering people faintly  comes though the opened door. I should probably get up.

My head spins and my surrounds turn to a blurr I grip into Hermiones bed. Mabey, mabey I'll just stay here for a little bit.

I fall back down onto the blankets and look though the window. It looks like a sunny winter day. The sun is  brightly shining however the foot of snow on the ground makes it clear it's not warm out.

The bright firey sun reminds me of Fred. I rub my forehead. Memories of last night vaguely come back.

I pull my shirt up to my bra and slightly sit up. My fingers run over light purple hues on my torso. There barely visible but the memories are vivid.

My head falls back onto the pillow. Fred, god Fred must have carried me up stairs last night.

Just the though of his strong arms carrying me upstairs, tucking me in. Jesus okay I cant be thinking about this, this early in the morning. Or mabey I should? No get your ass up and go down stairs.

I lug my body out of bed and pull on a sweatshirt and pajama shorts. I dont have the energy to wash my face or fix my messy bed head.

"There she is." Ginny comes up from the bar stools and gives me a hug. Her hand slips a small glass bottle into my hand making sure her parents dont see. "Its for the hangover." She whispers.

"Thanks"

She smiles and heads back over to the kitchen to help her mom and Hermione with breakfast. I however head to the two identical red heads sitting on the couch.

Fred's hair is messy and theres faint bags under his eyes. He looks exhausted and tired.

"You good?" I ask him.

"Ya I'm fine."

"Didn't Ginny give you any of the potion?"

"We had enough for 3 people left we decided that you and Hermione deserve them since you both blacked out. We flipped a coin for the last one, Ginny won."

"I'm not having it if your not."

"It's really fine y/n, George is going to pick more up later." He gives me a faint smile trying to cover up his head ache.

"Okay" I walk away to the kitchen. Okay buddy theres no way I'm taking this if your not.

I help the girls set the table and before they sit down I pour the liquid into Fred's coffee. His going to be so pissed. God this is going to be fun.

****
"So how was last night?" Arthur asks peeking over his news paper while everyone else eats.

"It was fun we played some games and
hung out." Harry answers in between bites.