Lavatory 2

🌟SPICE🌟 vanilla but spice.

Thank you so much for reading really it means the world!

I had some questions in the beginning of chapter one if you dont want to answer that's fine I just want to make the book to what you guys like (:

I have 20 chapters planned out and like 3 plot twists so be ready 😊

This is very very vanilla make out but it will heat up the more chapters you read.

I'm going to try to post 2 chapters a week. Sorry I'm just so busy.

Without further ado I present to you...

The Lavatory

The flashbacks of my dream come flooding back as we make our way to the bathroom. Jesus christ okay I have to stop. What if he can read minds. Fuck okay think of something innocent. Dogs, doggie merlin no okay y/n.

He opens the oak wood door.

"Lady's first"

Ladys first? That means he's coming in too! I walk in after a second of hesitation.

I've dreamed about this for years but he was my friend since year 1 and I dont want to fuck that up. And Ron, I can't forget he's one of my bestfriends.

I'm also thinking way to much into this. He's my friend and all but the alcohol clouding my brain makes me feel otherwise.

My lace black bra is almost fully shown though my drenched shirt I notice looking down. The door slams closed behind me as I slightly jump.

I turn to him, staring into his chocolatey eyes. The tension between us grows as he turns around facing the door.

"You can change now, dont worry y/n I won't look."

Why did I expect anything else of course he would turn around. Why would he watch me. He's such a gentleman but I don't want a gentleman right now. I want him, all of him.

God I should really not drink this much. I unbutton my shirt still facing him and take it off slowly still hoping he will turn around.

"You almost done?" He asked.

"Oh um ya almost." I say as he breaks the trance he sent me in.

I slip his sweater over my sticky chest. It smells of a warm camp fire, candles and of course butterbeer no thanks to me.

"Done" I exclaime as I pulled it down.

He turns around eyeing the sight of me in his sweater and my short skirt which was barely showing under his sweater.

"Brilliant" he murmured under his voice.

This was my chance. My chance for him. We're alone and there's already a small amount of sexual tension. Not to mention I have to get him before the girl from dinner does.

I could see that he wanted to get back to the party in his eyes. But behind that, just like mine, there's a need, there's a wanting.

I look him up and down, bit my lip and gracefully stare up into his eyes trying to get the message across. My legs are throbbed for him, I need him, now.

I walked closer to him. Courage pumping though my body. His 6 foot figure stands their, his eyes watch me. I stop when my head is cocked up to meet his eyes, about 2 feet away. My eyes moved to appear as puppy eyes.

He's never seen me in this way till now.

His arms grabbed my waist moving me to switch positions with him and pushed me against the door in one swift motion.