Water fountain 12

Lots of povs in this chapter.

You will also find out why this happened later in the story.

Without further Ado I present to you...

Water fountain

Her hands are tangled his fiery hair. His hands gripping her waist tightly. My mind goes fuzzy and my vision blurs. I hold onto the wall unable to take my eyes off of the nightmare infrount of me. There mouths passionately become one.

How could he- no he couldn't- this is just a dream a horrific dream.

He said I was something special he said I ment something to him. Dont I mean something to him. Didnt last night mean anything.

Did I do something wrong. No I didnt I couldn't have.

My eyes are fixated on them as mascara runs down my face.

Less then 24 hours ago I was next to him, in his bed and now, and now he's fucking making out with Chelsia. I told my self I was enough. I told my self I won against her. I told myself not to worry about how beautiful she was. I was wrong I was all wrong.

How could he do that. He hand slids under her skirt.

I cant watch his anymore. I-

I run away crying and trying to wipe my mascara. I run as fast as I can. I run back to the Griffindor dormitory.

"Are you cryi- Y/n what's wrong."

I run past Jase leaning on the wall reading.

I cant do this right now I just cant. I keep running.

Jasendro's pov

Y/n races past me. A beautiful sight for a beautiful morni- wait is she crying. Her whimpers flash past me. As her hand goes to her eyes.

"Are you cryi- Y/n what's wrong."

She keeps running.

What the fuck happened.

Who the fuck hurt her.

I look in the direction she came from and I try to find the basted that made her cry.

My jaw is clenched and I'm thinking of 101 way to kill this son of a bitch.

I might not know much about y/n but I do know she doesn't deserve whatever happened.

I take a right and see Chelsia and Fred making out on the water fountain.

God get a room.

I look away and continue down the hall.

Fucking hell where is this basterd.

"George, GEORGE" I try to get his attention as he turns into another hall.

"Oh hi Jase! Did you have fun last ni-"

I cut him off I dont have time for this shit.

"Did you see y/n!"

He blushs.

Thats Weird

"No why"

"Do you know where she might have been this morning."

"No... Is there something I can help you with?"

"Never mind" I say stirly. I angrily continue down the hallway with speed. Rage is quickly building up in me. Fuck I am going to kill this guy.

George's pov