Truth or Dare 10

This chapter starts right were the chapter 9 ended.

Lots of talking and truth or dare in this chapter.

Without further ado

Truth or Dare

The night continues with dancing, drinking and music. I dont see Ginny for the rest of the night but that's just because the room is crowded with people. I wonder if I saw that correctly or if I'm just drunk. I thought it would be better not to tell anyone and just ask her about it tomorrow. If I remember tomorrow.

The only people left were Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Jasendro, Chelsia, Angelina, Hermione and me of course. We found our self in a circle on the floor in the middle of the room.

"I have the Veritaserum if you guys are still up for that." Jase suggest.

"I mean I am if everyone else is." Fred says. We all nod in agreement. "So the rules are simple if you pick truth you take the Veritaserum if you pick dare you do the dare. If you refuse you strip on peice of clothing. Who wants to go first?"

We all look around until Ginny says "I'll go" She's always up for a challenge and never backs down from a truth or dare.

Jase is sitting next to her so he asks.
"Truth or dare Ginny."

"I'll start the game off right with a Dare."

"Brave choice, I dare you to whisper in Harry's ear something dirty."

Rons eyes go wide and Harry  blushes. The twins look at each other. She wouldnt show that she was nervous, she wanted everyone to know she was brave but I could still tell she is a little nervous.

"Okay fine then, I never back down from a challenge."

Jase smirks and Ginny walks over to Harry. She flips her hair and whispers into his ear. Nobody can hear what she says but Harry's face basically gives it away. His face gets bright red and his eyes are in shock as he lightly bits his lip. She steps away from him and sits back down. We all stare at her.

"What?" She says with a faint giggle. "Hermione truth or dare?"

"Um truth" Shes still blown away from what just happened.

"Okay Hermione, how many guys in this room would you rail?"

"Ginny!"

"Fine how many guys would you make out with is that better Mione."

We all laugh at her comment.

"Well..?" I ask.

Jase hands her the Veritaserum and she puts a drop on her tongue.

"Um 2 but I'm not saying who." She blushes.

Who's the second?

"Interesting" Ginny replys.

Everyone looks around the circle trying to figure out the second person. Jase mabey, I coulnt see her with Harry.

"So anyways um Fred truth or Dare?" Hermione asks.

He looks at me. "Dare"

Hermione giggles to herself. " I dare you to..., never mind"

"Come on Hermione just say it." George says.

"Ya I want to know" Fred backs up his twin.

"Um I dare you, I dare you to let someone give you a lap dance."

Damn Hermione you must have some courage tonight. That's not like her but I love this new Hermione.

"Who's the lucky lady." He asks.