Chapter 15 - Lau and Lou

***Louis POV***

She's beautiful. She's mine. 

I didn't make quite a scene like Niall did with Bridget, because I wanted it to be natural. We're together now, and I love her so much<3

"Can you hand me that magazine?" Lauren asked as we chilled at her camper for the day. I handed her the J-14 magazine with the boys and I on the cover. Damn I'm hot. No, Louis, that's bragging. No it isn't, you're not saying it out loud. 

"What are you talking about?" Lauren said, and I realized I was mumbling. Crap, I thought, as I thought of something to say to redeem myself. 

"Nothing, just thinking." I said, and sighed. What could I do special for Lauren before we leave? What am I supposed to do for her that will make our relationship last? I don't even know why I asked her out, I'm going to be leaving in two days. Maybe it's because I was leading her on and couldn't leave her out in the open waiting for me. 

Maybe we'll all meet up again someday.

"Lauren, I want you to know that no matter what the tabloids or anything says, I'll always be your Boobear, and you'll always be my Laus. Got that?" I said, and she nodded, smiling. Making her happy was the least of my problems though. Okay, no, it isn't, because most of my other problems include her being happy.

What am I going to do when we leave? Will she end up dumping me because we never see each other? I'm sure none of the other boys have thought about this, and even if they did, what are they planning on doing about it? I'll have to ask Harry later or something. 

"Lauren, let's go to a restaurant or something. I'm going to be leaving soon, and I wanna do something special How about Ruby Tuesday? I think there's one in Augusta. What do you say?" I said, and she nodded sheepishly. That's a half hour ride of making conversation. Awkwardddd.

"I'll text my mum and ask." She said, and I nodded. I decided to text Paul and let him know, too.

To: Paully!

Taking Lauren out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday. Be back later. (No worries, will disguise.)

That disguise thing will really make Paul trust me to go. I'm not putting on a disguise, if girls start mobbing us I'll tell them I'm trying to be on a romantic date with my girlfriend, which will get rumors started about me and Lauren and will make them leave me alone! Perfect plan, Lou, and right off the top of the noggin!

From: Paully!

Yeah sure! Just be back as quick as possible. Good thinkin on the disguise though! :)

Paul. Thinks he's cool because he uses smiley faces.

"Mum says yes, lets go!" Lauren announced, and I jumped for the dirt road. We'd be taking the truck Paul brought for us for when we needed to go grocery shopping for milk and all that stuff we don't really even need.

***

***Lauren's POV***

"I'll have a chicken burger, hold the tomato. With carrot sticks on the side, please?" Louis said, and I smiled. Louis loves his carrots! I smiled to myself at my comment, and he smiled at me. So much smiling I love it! 

"I'll have a Ranch Chef Salad, please. Crutons on the side." I said, and the young waiter nodded and walked away. Then she realized she forgot something, and hurried back.

"Sorry, and drinks?" She said, and Louis and I both ordered Shirley Temples. She kept staring at Louis, and I realized he's Louis Tomlinson. Okay, I already knew that, but I realized he was out in public and nobody had mobbed him yet. Surprising, I mean look at his sexy bod. 

She walked away, and Louis stood up and kneeled on the floor. He must of dropped something. "Lauren?" He said, and I moved my foot out of the way, thinking whatever he dropped must have gone underneath my foot or something.

But he wasn't bending over, he was looking at me with a smile plastered on his face. Finally, I gave him my attention and he pulled out a ring box. Oh God, he's not proposing is he?! Louis, no. I'm not ready for that, I'm nineteen. Not twenty-five.

"I love you. And I want you to know that forever, so here's a promise ring. I promise I'll be here for you whenever, even if our relationship doesn't last forever. I promise." He said, and I took the ring he was holding out to me. It fit perfectly, and I hugged him. Everybody awed, and I think maybe even I awed, I'm not sure. That whole date was sort of fuzzy because of how nautious I was the whole time.

Louis Tomlinson. Giving me a promise ring! Okay!

That's the moment I finally realized, I love him. 

 A/N~

Sorry it's so short, Lauren. I really couldn't think of anything else to do. Shannon gave me the idea of a promise ring, and no I dont exactly know how that all works. Sorry if I did the whole situation wrong but he gave it to her and yeah lol.

Two more chapters and the books over. </3 Starting a new one though! Gotta get the full idea in my head though first.