Chapter 12 - Niall Actually Running and His Plan Revealed

A/N~

This chapter is specially made for Bridget (bridgettommo) because she has been so patient for a chapter (If she even wanted one?) so now she has it ^_^ It will be perfect, and I will make sure of that Bridge.

**Bridget's POV**

"Don't you think, Bridget?" Niall asked, and I was back in reality. Lately, Niall had been acting so weird, and I was confused. He wasn't mean, nor sad, nor happy, nor excited. Just blank. I didn't know what he was talking about, so I made something up on the spot.

"Yes, definitely." I said, and dazed into his gorgeous blue eyes. I swear there is something, or someone, in those eyes. Swimming in the water that you only see down in Florida, the kind of water that makes you tingle with excitement. Someone is enjoying that light blue that is so much more than just eyes, they are Niall James Horan. 

I really need to do something with my life.

"You've seemed zoned out lately. What's the problem? Is it me?" He asked, and I immediately felt a shock of guilt flow through me. I have been ignoring him a bit, but it's far from my fault. Like I said, he's been acting weird, not me!

"Well, actually, you've been acting weird. Sort of out of interest, if you know what I mean. What's up with you?" I let out, and I sighed. Something isn't right between us. I used to feel sparks, I used to tingle with him just breathing on me. Now, nothing. Where is my prince that is supposed to treat me like his princess?

Oh wait. We aren't even dating. But Lexi and Harry are, Liam and Shannon are, but not us. I love Niall more than Lexi and Shannon love Liam and Harry put together! Don't I?

"I'm just, working on something. Don't worry, it'll end happy. Trust me." Niall said, and put on a somewhat fake smile. Working on what? A departure back to famous land? Oh Niall, just kiss me and lets get over it.

"Okay." I said, sighing. I want him to know I'm concerned about him, because I want more than ever to be a big part of his life. How do you win over a guy who has so much more things going on in his life?

"Bridget. Seriously! Calm down. This is something good, for the both of us." He said, and I almost gasped. Don't act too interested Bridget, it might ruin your chances. Good for the both of us? What is that supposed to mean? Niall, make this planning quick. Bridget don't like to wait.

"Okay, okay. If you can lead me on like this, than I can lead you on like this." I said, and went for a big leap. Brushing my lips against his, he closed his eyes. Nope! Not until you let out your plan Niall! My well thought out plan backfired though, because he started laughing and running, and I ended up wanting more.

Cool Bridget. Cool.

I ran after him, and I couldn't tell where he was going. Maybe to the bathroom? That sounds like something Niall would do, just so I couldn't get to him. But he ran past the bathroom, and I was truly wondering where he was going. He turned up towards the path to go to my camper, and, seriously confused, I stopped running.

"Niall, where are you going?" I yelled, and he turned back, still smiling. When he saw I stopped running, he frowned, and also stopped. Either you're really slow today, Bridget, or he's trying to confuse you.

"To apologize to you for being such a amadan. Come on, love. I'm taking you for a day of fun!" He announced, and I immediately got excited all over again. A day of fun, just for me, from Niall Horan. Invitation excepted.

I kept running, not getting tired at all. I jog often, so I'm used to it. Niall on the other hand... Was just about dying as we approached the store. I ran inside and quickly bought him a mini Gatorade, and he pushed it away.