Chapter 9 - Dinner Will Always Be a Favorite

A/N~

Lauren I love writing about you and Lou<3 (As you can see, I wrote three pages last chapter) so here you have it, love!

Hope all is liking the story (The like five people reading it anyways ^_^)

;D

***Louis' POV***

I'm going crazy. Knock it off, Lou. You must be dreaming, because here you are, sitting with the most beautiful girl you've ever met, sipping out of the same hot cocoa. Pinching myself to see if this was for real, she looked at me. We stared into each others eyes, and I almost dared myself to kiss her again. Only to be interupted, of course.

"Hey, guys. Thanks for watching over for me, was June Bug okay?" Jennifer, the young and nice worker of store, said as she reentered. She had gone to the bathroom, long enough for me and Lauren to have a somewhat romantic moment in a somewhat romantic store. 

"June Bug was fabulous. Of course, just like any other bunny, he wanted some of my cocoa, but I told him that couldn't possibly be aloud. He would get sick!" I said, making Lauren laugh. Her laugh gave me tingles, and I shivered. She looked at me, with that little twinkle in her eye, and I winked at her. Her cheeks immediately turned rose red, and she turned back toward Jennifer. Shy, just how I like it.

"June Bug! You know the rules, no mooching off of customers!" Jennifer said, and Lauren and I both laughed. I turned around toward the TV, and noticed Ghost Hunters was on. Shannon and Bridget had informed me that this was the best TV show to watch at the campground. 

We'll see about that, ladies!

***Lauren's POV***

Hopefully it's okay that I'm a bit jealous here. Look at Jessica, thin and pretty. Louis could easily fall for her! Still clutching my hand, he turned around to look at the TV, and Jessica smiled at me and winked again. She doesn't seem to be jealous of me, so maybe I'm alright. Oh well, Lauren. Just go with the flow! 

"Shannon and Bridget say this show is wonderful to watch in here." Louis said, and I nodded. Typical. Whenever Lexi, Katie and I would show up, there would be Bridget and Shannon. Watching Ghost Hunters with Ally or even Collen. It is a pretty good show to watch just before closing, though. Then it's super fun to cling to Bridget when we're walking back, wondering if somebody will POP out right in front of us. 

Lauren, you're zoning out again.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant mass of white flew in front of the screen, and Louis practically jumped out his shoes and hugged me. Laughing hysterically, me and Jessica high fived each other.

"Hush little Louis, don't you cry. Everything will turn out alright," I sang, and Louis gave me a playful smirk and pretended to punch me in the arm. I laughed and he looked into my eyes once again. Looking around the store uncomfortably, I noticed the giant clock on the top of the TV. It read five thirty. Shit! I'm going to be late for dinner!

"Lou, I have to go eat." I whispered to him and his eyes widened. What's wrong with eating?

"Oh. My. God. Jessica, I'm sorry to leave on such short notice, but my girl here is about to be late for dinner. I will be back later to tell you the results. Hold onto June Bug for me, would you?" Louis said, and Jessica laughed. I sat motionless. Did he just call me his girl?

Picking me up unexpectedly, I gave out a little shriek. Jessica ran to the door and opened it, and Lou and I flew out. Louis was literally running as fast as he could, dodging every pothole. Since my camper isn't too far away from the store, we made it back quite quickly.