Chapter 8 - Symbolical Laughs and Perfect Snogging

A/N~

Hey everyone! Two updates in like an hour? Lol I must be bored. Nah, jk. I love yew guys.<3

Hope you enjoyyyy. :D

~Lex(:xoxo

*Laurens POV* 

Ahh! Louis has been texting me ALL MORNING! Sooo amazayn.<3 I am so glad my parents decided to have me when they did, because I'm sort of young for him. I'm 15 and he's 18...(I know Lou is almost 21... Its a story -,-) Oh well! Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh! He just asked me to hang out with him!

To: Louis Tomlinson

 Yeah sure! Lets meet at the park in like.. Ten minutes? :D

Way to be smooth Lauren... Always make them emoticons! Haha..

As I was walking to the park, I got a little worried. What if it gets really awkward and I don't know what to say? Then what happens? Does he decide he doesn't like me? I really want him to like me. Ok, Lauren, let's make some conversation topics on the way to the park. Okay, let's see, there's-

"Hey Lauren!" Of course he would. There was Louis, walking up from the store heading to the park. I needed time to think! I could run, but that would be rude. No, no. I can't run. Then it would be even more awkward at the park.

"Hey Louis! Whatcha been up to?" I asked. The bright smile on his face reappeared, and that made me tingle. Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, actually might like me. Dream come true or what!? 

"Nothing, just chillin with June Bug the little bunny at the office. How about you, love? Anything good happening around here today?" He asked, and gave me that award winning smirk. If I passed out right then and there, would he carry me to heaven?

"Nope, not really. Lexi, Harry, Katie, Shannon and Liam went out on a boat ride... Bridget, Niall and Zayn are at the beach swimming for a bit. I've just been chilling really. Too chilly to swim, so I've been sitting at my camper reading on the hammock." I said. I felt like I just talked a little too much. Oh well, Lau. He asked!

"Sweet, sweet. So, I hear they have a hot cocoa machine set up at the store. You say it's chilly, so let's get some!" He says, and puts out his hand for me to take. Louis Tomlinson if offering his hand to me so we can go drink hot chocolate together. I'm either dying, or very very excited. Or both.

Shyly, I take his hand, and he giggles. Feeling my face get hotter with every step we take heading back towards the store, I feel sort of obligated to get him something while we're there, too. Of course, he's the guy, so there's a lot of simple things to get a girl. Chocolate (Of any sort), jewelry, you name it. Gifts for guys aren't as easy to get. I mean, what would a guy really appreciate a girl getting him? I could always get Lou a new pair of Toms. Or better yet, some carrots from a local farm stand. 

Then again, Lou might not even like carrots that well. The only reason Directioners think he likes them so much is because in one of their video diaries he said, "I like girls who eat carrots." But you see, Lou is very random, so he could have said squash for all we know and he might not like it all. CDS. Common Directioner Sense.

You're off topic, Lauren. Now that you've zoned back into reality, you have realized it's becoming very awkward between you two. I can see the store from where we are, and luckily, Jennifer is still in the store with June Bug. Collen wasn't running the store today, which is a good thing, because that would have made things twice as awkward. I remember the time when he was eating pizza and it dropped onto his lap.... No, Lauren. You're zoning out again!