Chapter 10 - Ell Oh Ell's and a Surprise

A/N~

Happy tenth chapter anniversary my little sugar coated squirrel flowers!

Remember, this is a short story, so I'm not expecting to go over chapter 20. Hint* The end will be a mixed emotion ending. It ends sad and happy.

***Shannon's POV***

Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Bridget. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. That is how the past week has been for me. Liam and I are currently "in a relationship" and I'm actually kind of worried. What's going to happen when they leave? I'm not famous, so I can't go around to all the places they go without missing something back here in Maine. Liam said we would discuss this when the time comes, but I'd like to discuss it now.

Liam was feeding me a grape on our hammock, "It's really hot today." I said, dying of heat. We should go to the store or something, I need to breathe.

"I know you are. The air's hot too, though." Liam said, and I laughed. I snuggled into him, and he wrapped his arm around me. You might think this moment was boring, because all we were doing was staring up at the sky, which you could barely see because the trees were in the way.

"Wow. Thank you, Liam." I said sarcastically. On the inside, I'm freaking out. Just a week ago, it was my dream just to go to a One Direction concert. Now look at me, I'm dating Liam Payne and laying in his arms. Miracles do happen. 

"How about we go for a swim then?" Liam changed the subject back to actual temperature hotness. I nodded, and stood. He stood too, kissed me goodbye, and left to get his trunks on.

I went inside my camper, and opened the clothing drawer. Which bathing suit should I wear? Hot bikini, or sweet tankini? Hmm. Well, thats difficult. I'm going to have to think about that- Hot bikini.

After finishing up tying the string on my bathing suit, I started to put my hair up in a ponytail. I heard a quiet knock outside the door, and I stepped out of the bathroom and looked at the door. There was Liam, staring throught the screen, smiling.

"Hey cupcake. Ready?" He said, and I almost died. Cupcake? He is too sweet! Heheh, see what I did there... Cupcakes..... sweet... Cupcakes are sweet. No? Okay..

"Yeah!" I said, wrapping the elastic around my hair. I feel like I'm trying too hard for Liam. I've been straightening my hair and putting my usual school makeup on ever since the boys came to the campground. I need to let out my inner Shannon. After I go swimming, I'm going to let my natural hair flow and wash the makeup off my face.

I stepped down the small stairs and onto the deck of my camper. Liam looked me up and down, and I blushed. Being the tease I am, I got my beach towel and wrapped it around me, and he sighed.

I laughed, "I'm sorry, Lee-yum, is there a problem?" His sad face immediately went away and he smiled again. 

"Yus!" He said, and threw the towel off of me. My mouth gaped open, while smiling at the same time.  He picked me up, and started running down to the beach. Immediately he dove into the water, me still in his arms. I shrieked, realizing what he was doing, and he just laughed.

He let go of me when we went underwater, and then when we both arose, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his forhead against mine, "Are you hot now?" He asked, and I got the chills. Definitely not! 

He leaned closer to me, and I closed my eyes, ready for a nice kiss in the water. Man, this will be just like in the movie!

He brushed his lips against mine, and then he caught me by surprise. He picked me up, and threw me into the water. Okay, I deserved that. Tease for a tease.