Hidden talent

It was a cold night, in December. Mei was hugging a pillow, ( what she thought was Yuzu).

While Yuzu was on the floor, setting her phone up so it the video would show from her chest and up.

She had a hidden talent no one knew not even the closet people like Harumin, Matsuri even Mei.

Well. It wasn't exactly a talent, more like a skill she had learned over they years of her life.

She knew how to play the guitar. She had made multiple songs too.

She was gonna record a video of her singing, quietly. She would usually go to a forest or somewhere quiet where she could be loud.

But this time, she procrastinated and didn't go and she had to do it quietly while Mei was asleep in the background.

She had made a cover of heather, in the perspective of Conan Gray's crush. ( the video above).

" oh god, I'm so nervous.. what if Mei wakes up." Yuzu whispers while unzipping her guitar case.

Yuzu clicks the live button so she would go live.

"Heya guys, I have a cover of a song I have worked on. If you can't see, I'm in my bedroom.. because I procrastinated. So I'm gonna have to be quiet." Yuzu grins.

Immediately a bunch of comments popped up, saying they can't wait to hear it and that type of jazz.

"Ok so... alright let's start. If I'm not tired at the end I might answer questions."

Yuzu picks up her guitar and takes a deep breath.

I still remember the start of December
You in my sweater
I thought it looked better
In you than it did me
Only if I'd see how much you liked me.
Yet my eyes catch hers as she walks by
Wish I could stay but I sigh
Led astray by
Her guise
...

Mei shuffles around in her sleep, slightly annoyed by the noise.

Mei sighs quietly and turns over to the side where the noise was coming from. Her eyes widen once she saw it was Yuzu playing the guitar.

'I didn't know she could play the guitar..kinda hot.. wait no-" Mei immediately cuts her disturbing thought off.

Mei lays there watching Yuzu play for a minute before Yuzu looks up because of the comments going crazy.

"What the hell..? Why are you guys commenting like  crazy?" Yuzu stops playing and looks at the comments.

-comments

Pussylicker69- there's a girl behind her!
Yourmumgey- The girl behind her is pretty
Girl in red- do you think that girl is her girlfriend?
Chickens_in_my_soup: her purple eyes are pretty ngl.

....

-end of comments

"Girl behind me..?" Yuzu looks up from the comments to behind her, shrieking when she sees Mei.

"Don't shriek so loud darling.." Mei says sleepily.

"R-right sorry." Yuzu calms down.

"What are you doing..?" Mei looks at Yuzu's phone, which was being blown up by comments.

"I'm just recording a little song.." Yuzu grins nervously.

Yuzu takes one glance at the comments

-comments

ugHhwow- PLEASE- THEY WAY SHE SAID DARLING-
Girl in red- they're definitely in a relationship.
Yuzufanpage- OMGG!! COUPLE GOALS.

-end of comments

"You can finish the song..but then we have to get in bed. " Mei gets up and sits down next to Yuzu. She wraps the blanket around her and lays her head on the singer's shoulder.

"Alright teddybear." Yuzu grins.

-comments

Yuzufanpage- JDJSOXJFHSB
Lonelyaftimes- no need to flex you're in a relationship. 🙄🤚🏻
Definitelynotyourmum: oh damn. She has a gf.. I just sent her a paragraph on how I love her and want her to be my gf- 😭. 🤸‍♀️🚊

-end of comments

Yuzu starts singing again, with Mei slowly falling alseep in her shoulder.

-At the end-

"Alright guys, that's it. I won't be able to answer questions, since I have to get into bed. Goodnight!" Yuzu waves and turns the live off.

Yuzu looks over at Mei and smiles. Mei was laying on Yuzu, with Mei on the verge of falling asleep.

"Teddybear, we have to get into bed.." Yuzu kisses Mei on the cheek. 

Mei mumbles something about Yuzu being cute and wraps her arm around Yuzu.

Yuzu chuckles  and picks Mei up.

Once Mei and Yuzu were under the covers. Mei tugs on Yuzus sleeve.

"Darling..you...me...when morning...during..dinner..talk about it.." Mei hugs Yuzu and puts her face in the forbidden balloons.

"Hehe..yes silly." Yuzu hugs Mei back.

———

Hi there :)

I have decided that for nicknames the lovers call each other would be.. drum roll please..

Yuzu would call Mei either princess or teddybear.

Mei would call Yuzu darling or YuzYuz.

See ya next time :]