Sticky notes

This one shot doesn't stick to the original Citrus storyline, Mei and Yuzu aren't stepsisters.

Basically what's happening is that Mei is placing wholesome sticky notes in Yuzu's locker everyday, and today Yuzu catches her.
———

Mei walks up to Yuzu's locker and slips a sticky note in. Mei gasps once she feels someone push her against the looker and feels a knee between her legs. "So you're the secret admirer?" Yuzu smirks. Mei's heart drops to her stomach. "Uhm..yes..?" Mei sweat drops. Yuzu flips Mei around, having Mei's back against the locker.

Yuzu leans to Mei's sensitive ear. " I kept every little sticky note. Even the one with a confession on it" Yuzu whispers. Mei blushes madly "if you read it..what's your answer?" Mei looks at Yuzu in the eyes

"Yes." Yuzu kisses Mei on the lips. "Mmmph.." Mei moans into the kiss, giving a chance to let Yuzu's tongue in. Which she did. 'Oh gosh..I'm making out with Yuzu. Or is it just kissing?! either way.. AHHHHH' Mei celebrates mentally.

Yuzu breaks the kiss, and looks Mei in the eyes. Mei breathes heavily and looks back at Yuzu the same way, except she only kept the eye contact for 2 seconds.

" you're so cute when your embarrassed princess"

———
The picture above doesn't suit the story but eh.