Special Head Massage

This day for Mei wasn't the best. She had broken her arm rushing down the stairs to her meeting. Nothing was easy for her, she was right handed. Her luck said ✨fuck you✨ broke her right arm.

"Yuzu. I'm gonna go take a bath." Mei announces quietly, walking to the bathroom with her clothes.

"Alright shout if you need help with anything." Yuzu looks up and smiles at Mei.

Mei closes the door and sets her clothes down.

After a couple struggling seconds, she managed to get her clothes off. Slipping in the bathtub, while keeping her arm out of the water.

Mei let's out a exhausted sigh.

'I'm so tired from today...I just wanna lay in bed with Yuzu and relax..' Mei closes her eyes.

After a couple of minutes soaking in the hot water. She was ready to wash herself.

'Wait a minute.. how am I gonna wash myself..?'  Mei sighs.

"Yuzu!"

Yuzu rushes in. " what's wrong?!"

"...I need some help washing myself.." Mei blinks.

Yuzu sighs " you scared me ya know."

Yuzu starts undressing.

Mei raises an eyebrow. " why are you undressing?"

"It would be hard to wash you without getting in the bathtub. Don't get any funny ideas." Yuzu gets in the bathtub.

"Oh."

"Turn around." Yuzu starts putting soap on her hands.

Mei obeys, spinning around to face away.

'What if she starts to...she wouldn't do that. She literally said no funny ideas a seconds ago.'

Yuzu starts putting soap on Mei's body and slowly starts to reach her chest area.

Mei had her eyes closed. She was completely relaxed and her muscles weren't tense anymore. 

'Yuzu's hands are so rough yet they feel nice..' Mei smiles.

Yuzu starts rubbing Mei's nipples.

Mei jumps up a bit. "Y-Yuzu.."

"Calm down Mei, that's one of the things you need to do the most."  Yuzu smirks playfully

"I can't do that if you're gonna play with my damn nipples-" Mei gets cut off as Yuzu puts a hand over her mouth.

Mei sighs and closes her eyes again. Slowly relaxing her muscles again.

Yuzu finished washing Mei's body, and was moving on to her hair.

She puts some shampoo into Mei's head. massaging Mei's head and hair while humming.

'so..nice..' Mei fights the urge to fall asleep.

Yuzu starts washing off the shampoo on Mei's head with warm water.

'don't. Fall.asleep.' Mei focuses on other things like work.

She falls asleep anyway.

-at the end-

"Mei, I'm done. You can get out-" Yuzu pauses.

"Eh? She's asleep?" Yuzu whispers. Yuzu picks up Mei and carries her out.

Walking into their bedroom, Yuzu places Mei under the blankets, not bothering to put clothes on Mei or herself.

Cuddling with Mei under the blankets. She falls asleep too.

The whole cycle of Yuzu helping Mei wash herself for another 7 weeks.

-7 weeks later, after taking the cast off.-

"YuzYuz." Mei lays down next to Yuzu on the bed.

"Yeah what's up?" Yuzu looks away from her phone to Mei.

"You know how you were helping me wash my hair? You don't have to help anymore.. I was just wondering if you could do the head massages.."  Mei fidgets with her fingers.

Yuzu laughs.

Mei glares at Yuzu. " stop laughing"

"Sorry, it's just that you look so nervous to ask such a simple thing." Yuzu grins

Mei let's out an annoyed huff.

"aw. Cmon Mei." Yuzu lifts up the blanket so Mei could snuggle up to her.

Mei immediately lays next to Yuzu and hugs her.

" hiding in my chest aren't we?" Yuzu giggles.

"Shut up Yuzu.." Mei grumbles.

———

Okay but Mei calling Yuzu, YuzYuz made my heart go brrrr 💗💞

Sorry it's pretty short 👁👅👁